one

Tae Hyung

Tae Hyung was kicked out of his house, just like that.

Maybe asking Jimin to come over while dad wasn't home had not been a good idea after all. Or else making out on the sofa was the bad idea. Tae Hyung wasn't sure.
Either way they were almost naked and were noisily sucking each other's faces when Mr. Kim barged in to the living room.
Speak of perfect timing.
"KIM TAEEE HYUUUNNNGGG!!"
The voice hit him like a fire truck and Tae rolled off Jimin on to the floor board with a dull thud.
For a moment no one spoke.
Me. Kim stormed upstairs like an infuriated hurricane and as soon as he was out of sight Jimin picked up his jeans and shirt from under the coffee table.
"Convey him my not so sincere apologies " he planted a chaste kiss on Tae's lips and jogged out of the door, shirtless, just in time before Mr. Kim returned with his shotgun.
"Out of my house!!!" He yelled ,veins popping on his temples.
"Dad.. I can explain "
"Enough of that bullshit!" He pointed the gun at the exit.
"OOUUT!!"

That's how Tae Hyung found himself staring at his front door which was slammed on his face.
He wandered off to crowded streets of Seoul , skies dark and heavy with clouds overhead,clueless about what to do next. He couldn't go back and more importantly he DIDNT want to go back . His dad was a prick anyway and dying on street sounded more appealing than confronting him and his lectures right now.
He walked on and on ,losing all sense of direction before he stopped infront of " JEON ' S"
He stared at the neon sign, glowing in the dusk with his hands in his pockets and wandered how stupid the sign sounded. Stupid and familiar.
"Jeon's what?" He muttered to himself "they could be selling dicks for all we know "
He smiled grimly at his own tasteless joke but frowned when he heard a distant rumble of thunder . Soon enough the rain started without a warning, drenching the homeless boy .
"Fan- fucking- tastic " Tae mumbled and watched people running for shelter. He sighed heavily and entered " Jeon's" wandering if his day could get any worse.
As soon as he opened the double glass doors the heavenly smell of ramen hit him , making his mouth water. The short man behind the counter raised his head from whatever he was doing and grinned at Tae Hyung.
He had an entrancing pair of green eyes which sparkled under the soft lights of the restaurant. Tae Hyung gazed at him and his bunny toothed smile and wandered if he should turn around and leave

 Tae Hyung gazed at him and his bunny toothed smile and wandered if he should turn around and leave

.
"You not coming in?" He asked , tilting his head and the mass of brown locks sitting on it.
"Mm..." Tae looked around at the warm and delicious smelling restaurant with no customers at the moment." Actually I'm not buying anything. It was raining and...."
"Oh I see" The man said seemingly not annoyed or disappointed about the penniless customer. "Come in !come in!"
So Tae Hyung tip toed his way to the counter careful not to leave muddy footprints on spotless floor. "Actually.. I don't have any money on me... "
"Come on kiddo" The man interrupted him by setting a smoking bowl of ramen in front of him. "Don't be shy dig in"
Tae bowed low in gratitude and apology and started eating and moaned delightfully at the first bite .
"Woow!!!" He said grinning from ear to ear, totally forgetting the miserable state he was in for a moment.
The man smiled in response
"I know right" he said and smiled wider if possible " food comes first!!"
Tae nodded in agreement but found his tone slightly creepy .