Forty eight

Tae Hyung

Tae Hyung only knew Yoongi for three minutes but he already knew he was a story teller with potential. He was talking with such passion and poetry that Tae Hyung felt completely mesmerized. He wandered if it was one of his mind tricks but he kept mum in order to listen to rest of the story.

"That's how you two met each other" Yoongi waved a limp hand in their direction as if they were culprits of some invisible crime.

"Waaaaaaaaaaait" Tae Hyung halted him "you mean...like...we two knew each other from five years back?"

Jungkook looked equally surprised but he didn't say anything.

"Either you shut your face or I'm outta here" Yoongi snarled.

"Ok sorry ...please continue "

Yoongi complained incoherently and resumed "so there you go! Two of us in the wrong place. And both in love! I don't know what happened between you people for I was still where I was meant to be. Here. In my realm.

   So I can't give you a detailed account on your past relationship like where you went on dates or how many times you fucked,"

Tae Hyung couldn't help the blush that was creeping on to his face and he was glad that the cellar was somewhat dark.

"But I can tell you this much, you guys bonded. Again I don't know if it's a part of a master plan by the universe, but you two Blood Tied"

Although Yoongi didn't tolerate interruptions, Jungkook had to voice his confusion

"Blood Tied?" He asked " then how come we don't remember each other or anything that happened ?"

Yoongi rolled his red eyes "patience boy patience!"

He groaned but silenced so that Yoongi could continue.

"Two years passed in peace. But then again they say that there is always a break before the storm strikes. And I believe it's true. Because two years later  everything turned upside down.

  As a narrator I'm not fully aware of what happened that night. Tae Hyung was driving his mother home I guess,"

He  looked at Tae Hyung as if he was expecting a reply. But Tae Hyung himself was too dazed by all this to conjure a proper response.

"However the car crashed . Tae Hyung's mother died on the spot and Tae Hyung was left with severe brain damages "

Yoongi paused again and Tae Hyung wandered if he was genuinely tired of talking or doing it to add suspense to the story.

"Not to mention Jungkook was out of his right mind. Loosing a blood tie isn't a like a petty divorce. It can drive you nuts and make you think you can do impossible stuff.

That's what Jungkook was exactly thinking on that day. Thinking that he could do something impossible in the name of love.

  On that day... when Tae Hyung died"