five

Tae Hyung

He simply didn't know how to feel about the entire situation.
He was kidnapped and was now tied to a wooden post inside a reeking dark  room. Like an animal.
   Tae Hyung had a soaring headache the minute he opened his eyes . He soon discovered he was tied up and was on the icy cold floor. It was uncomfortable but mostly he had bazillions of questions that wasn't going to be answered any time soon.
   Why was I kidnapped?
Who kidnapped me?
How the flippety fuck am I gonna get outta here?
As the dizziness resided he remembered the green eyes from last night. The unusual  brightness of them... almost inhuman and horribly familiar.
  Now whaddo I do?
He tried to free himself from the post but only managed to nearly dislocate his shoulder. He looked around but the walls had no openings.
So he tried out his only option
"HEEELLLPPPP!!"
He inhaled again
"SOMEONE HELLPPP MEEEE!!!"
He doubted his attempt for a minute, doubted if his voice could penetrate the metal doors . But shutting up his face and sitting on his ass wouldn't save him . So he continued to scream on top of lungs until his throat start to taste of blood.
  He had given up hopes when he heard a faint click and the metal door creaked open slowly revealing a raven headed boy with  gleaming green eyes.
  For a minute or two neither of them spoke. Tae Hyung was specially speechless feeling awe struck by the stranger's beauty despite his tacky situation.
      He wore red shorts and a gray hoodie but a good deal of his milky white skin was on display. He was thin and even in the dim light Tae Hyung could see his pink lips and silver piercing on the left ear.
   What got him dumbstruck was his big doe eyes that was glittering in darkness like a sky full of stars.
  They were almost inhuman and deadly familiar.
   Then he remembered the eyes he saw... just before he collapsed and why they felt familiar. They belonged to Jeon Soobin the ramen shop owner.