Twenty five

Tae Hyung

Past few days had been a miracle for Kim Tae Hyung.

He met a person in the most unexpected and unusual way who made him feel safe under most tacky and dangerous circumstances.

It has been a while since he felt so secure and free. He was suffering from inside since the crash.
Tae Hyung couldn't figure out what was wrong with him. Ever since he survived the deathly accident which killed his mother, he felt like he was broken.
Like a part of him is missing. Like he is forgetting something or someone really important. And it was hard pick what is that missing part when the crash had swallowed up half of his life in amnesia.
He felt like he is trapped in someone else's life. He didn't fitted in . It was three years of torture, of being trapped in a burning building with no exit.

But around this boy, he felt completed.

He felt like a solved jigsaw puzzle and he had a feeling that Jeon Jungkook had been the missing important piece of him all along .

He was that piece of his puzzle that could change the whole picture. Without him, he couldn't figure out himself. Without that piece you could never see the complete picture and what its meant to be.

It was weird, yeah, he was a dangerous stranger.

But Tae Hyung would rather embrace the solid danger than running after delusional safety and solace.
****
"Come to think of it" Tae Hyung asked Jungkook who was leading the way in the deceptive maze of a forest as usual.
"How do we go back?"

"There is no going back and forth between dimensions" Jungkook answered, holding tree branch out of Tae Hyung's way.

"Tell it in the simplest way so I can understand "

"Alright, so , you are already in red heaven , ok? Remember what Nam Joon said? The dimensions co- exist."

"Wow!" Tae Hyung did an exaggerated eye roll. " when you explained it like that....it still sounds like Greek"

Jungkook chuckled." Well, let's take my daddy's shop in Seoul for example,that exact place exist somewhere here in this forest ok? That's where we are heading right now "

"So there's a ramen shop here, too?" Tae Hyung asked, trying to process Jungkook's theory which was more confusing than any quantum science.

"No dummy " Jungkook stopped infront of a large tree which had the word " Jeon's" carved into its bark in big crooked letters .
"So this is where the shop is in your dimension. Here ,there is a tree" Jungkook patted the tree trunk like it's some great new invention.
"It's like the same design coming in two colors

"Ooook" Tae Hyung nodded, confidence about his IQ wavering.
"So how do we get on to the other design?"

"Easy"