Twenty nine

Tae Hyung

Jungkook averted his eyes to look at the bag on the floor.

It felt satisfying, to give him a taste of his own medicine. He had always looked and felt so dominant having control over Tae Hyung but now , in this deserted alley where there was no one to watch them, Tae Hyung had the control in his hands. And he isn't giving it up any time soon.

"Well ..." Jungkook stuttered " no one's ever said that"

Tae Hyung leaned closer so that he could feel Jungkook's hot hitched breath brushing on his cheek

"You said it" he whispered on his ear " thirty seconds ago"

"Well...I-"

Tae Hyung saved him the trouble of making excuses by sealing Jungkook's lips with his own
***

Tae Hyung was on fire.
He could literally feel the hot flames rising from his gut and rolling over his insides making his insides scream.

For a moment it was just two of them. The rest of the whole world...the whole universe disappeared from under their feet. It was just him and the boy he loved.

Tae Hyung wanted to know him, explore every nook and corner of his soul and body, taste every inch of his skin .

But Tae Hyung pulled back and smiled down at Jungkook's glistening eyes .

They didn't speak for a while. They just stood there, Jungkook with his back pressed against the wall and his arms around Tae's waist who was caressing his blushed cheek.

They looked at each other's eyes and sealed a pact.
To never let go.
***

They walked in a comfortable yet slightly awkward silence along the deserted path to "JEON'S" .

Tae Hyung debated with himself whether he should hold Jungkook's hand as they walked side by side.

No shit! That would be too cheesy.

What the hell? You just kissed him few minutes ago! Isn't that cheesy?

But-

Just hold it, jeez!

So Tae Hyung sneakily tried to hold Jungkook's hand but froze midway when a loud bang blew his ear drums.

It all happened in a blink of an eye that neither of them had time to process what's actually going on.

The glass shutter beside Tae Hung shattered into bazillion little pieces momentarily and both of them turned heads to see the source of the catastrophe.

The source was a pale blonde male , cladded in a black hoodie , looming right behind them ,few feet away.But all these details were invisible to Tae Hyung's eyes for a while because he was only focused on two things 1) his red glowing eyes and 2) the riffle he was pointing at Tae's head.

Tae Hyung grabbed Jungkook's hand without further internal debate and ran as fast and far as his pity legs could take him.