Seventeen

Jungkook

He woke up to the sound of his mother hollering downstairs
"JUNGKOOK! EXPLAIN WHY MY NAIL POLISH IS ALL OVER THE KITCHEN WALL?!!!"
Jungkook sat on the bed and yawned. (Funny how easily his mom can forget his death over a bottle of nail polish) He was shirtless as any other morning except there was another shirtless boy lying next to him , snoring softly.
   Jungkook took a moment to admire the sleeping figure. His silver locks were a mess on his head and his pink lips were turned down to a slight pout.
Although he wanted to keep watching him breathing peacefully in his slumber, he wanted him to wake up too. So Jungkook kicked him under the blanket.
"Hey!" Tae Hyung groaned, his voice raspy from sleeping. "Stop that, Chim "

Chim?
Who fuck was that ?

Jungkook kicked once more,a little harder. Tae Hyung creased his brows in clear irritation.

"Chim.... go back to sleep" he groaned and rolled to his  side , back facing Jungkook. "Five more minutes, honey"

Honey?
HONEY?!

Jungkook felt himself spontaneously combust in jealousy. He couldn't figure out why he was jealous,but he surely didn't want to hear a man (a cute one) who was sleeping in his bed (shirtless), calling someone else 'honey' (not him),and groan(seductively) , the first thing in the morning.
   So he kicked with all his might,square on his butt,and sent him rolling off the bed. He landed with a loud thud followed by a yelp and Jungkook felt mildly satisfied.

"What was that for?!"

Jungkook smirked mischievously at him. "Morning work out" he added before climbing off the bed .

"What the- WHAT?!" Tae Hyung stumbled to his feet, his neck red from anger.
Someone is grumpy
"Yeah" Jungkook said nonchalantly "you kept mumbling shit  about some 'honey' and my leg just decided to kick ya ass" he made a face "gross!"
  Tae Hyung looked puzzled for a moment and then smiled sheepishly

"aaah...that!" He giggled like a high school girl and Jungkook felt the SJC (spontaneous jealousy combustion) all over again.

"I thought you were Jimin " he said picking up his shirt from the bed side table. "He's the one who usually wakes me up"

"He? " Jungkook felt his blood boiling "who is he?"
And why the fuck is he waking YOU up?

Tae Hyung paused a while to think

"Mmmm.... let's say a part time lover" he gave a box smile.

Part time? Oh yeah? Guess he does the night shift!
"Whatever! "  Jungkook growled " get your scrawny ass downstairs. I can't wait the whole fucking day.!"

Jungkook turned on his heel , feeling haughty,and stomped out of the room, leaving a so very confused Tae Hyung behind.