seven

Tae Hyung

Even up close, he was drop dead beautiful. Unlike many things that looked uglier up close.
He was pale and smelled like forest. Tae Hyung inhaled his scent and it smelled like fresh soil, rain and wilderness.
It was relaxing and against all odds Tae Hyung felt safe around him.
It almost suffocated him when Jungkook came to squat next to him.

But within a matter of mere seconds he went from being pale to being paler . He could easily blend in with a newly white washed wall. It made his best features pop out; black messy hair, pinkish lips , green headlights....
Wait ...why were they glowing?
Yes . He wasn't hallucinating. They were glowing in an odd luminous hue , like glow in dark stars on Tae Hyung's ceiling,back in home.
"Are are... you ok?"

Jungkook pranced on him , like a starving lion on a clueless pray , and pinned him against the post .
He looked like a lanky piece of noodle but boy! That strength was not to be kidded with. Tae Hyung yelp as Jungkook climbed on to him and sat on his lap making it impossible to move.
" HEY!!!"
Tae Hyung yelled but Jungkook only growled in response.
The inhuman, blood curdling, animal like growl.

Tae Hyung watched Jungkook as he buried his face in his nape , his skin burning hot. Not a second later Tae Hyung felt the scorching pain on his neck and he subconsciously screamed.

There was no insane panic.

He felt Jungkook's teeth in his flesh digging deeper and deeper sending waves of unbearable pain up and down his right side. The pain bitterly gnawed on his flesh down to bones right through his marrows .
Right then and there he knew....
Pain wasn't just a feeling
It's something solid .
Tae Hyung felt teeth withdrawing from his nape and he whimpered. Jungkook ran his tongue on the wound leaving a wet warm feeling trailing behind. He licked on the broken skin greedily... and then it happened.
Stars exploded.
Zillions of them exploded behind his closed eye lids showing him all the colors that ever existed. A feeling of relaxation and relief washed over him head to toe and toe to head, in continuous waves.
And then he heard it
The slurping
****
It was short lived
Jungkook left his skin and Tae Hyung sighed dreamily at the absence of his plush lips.
Jungkook licked his lips tasting last bit of Tae Hyung on his mouth

Then he should mother effing lick himself all over.

Blood was dripping down his chin and ran in steady streams down his pale neck before disappearing down the neckline of his gray hoodie . They fell on the floor board .. they were everywhere.
His blood
He should be scared shitless right?
But he laughed
Like there was no tomorrow