Fifty three

Jungkook

He watched the fuming Reverie stomping out of the cellar, banging the metal door behind him.

Jungkook let out a strangled scream of anger. He felt his blood boiling to no end in his veins. He was confused, helpless and certainly pissed at the blond shorty.

He looked down at the pale boy looking up at him with fear filled eyes. That horrified look was enough to calm his emotional tempest down. He collected himself together and forced a smile.

"Sorry "

Tae Hyung gave him a lopsided smile "its fine. I want to do that too. But I feel too weak ."

Jungkook sat next to him. "It's ok . We'll find a way out"

Tae Hyung was silent for a full minute "tell me,Jungkook. Why did you want me back so bad?"

Jungkook watched his own hand on Tae Hyung's hand with great fascination for a few heartbeats "I can't remember. But now as history is kind of repeating itself, I guess I loved you too much to give you up to something as simple as death"

Tae Hyung chuckled grimly " is that so?"

Jungkook nodded

"But I think Yoongi's right"

Jungkook felt the sadness and  disgust in Tae Hyung's voice. He was speaking softly specially because the silver chains were draining his life energy and making him weak.

"I'm not myself anymore and I can hurt you " he was sobbing again "I don't wanna black out and wake up to see you dead"

Jungkook shook his head in denial. When he spoke again his voice was cracking too.

"you might hurt me Tae Hyung,damn! You might even kill me. But that's not gonna make me love you any less. I know you. You are not that demon. I fought death once , I'm not hesitating to do it twice if it's for you. For you I'll do it thousand times over. So we are in this together. And We will find a way out "

Tae Hyung just sobbed and weakly nodded.

"So hang on a little while longer,ok?"

Tae Hyung nodded again.

It felt a little strange to know that you are capable of loving someone so unconditionally and selflessly. But it was Tae Hyung, his blood tie ,his perfect fit, his missing half,his everything.

If he couldn't stand up for what's precious to him, what's the whole point of living? If he has to protect what he love he will do it and will not give a damn about the cost.

Even the cost was literally everything.