two

Jungkook

"JUNGKOOK!!!"

The said boy turn around to look at his mom who was looking at him in a rather shocked expression." What have you done?"
Jungkook ran fingers through his still wet newly dyed black hair and shrugged. " I was bored"
His mother shook her head in disbelief. "Help me with the chores if you're so bored!!"
Jungkook looked slightly annoyed "I said I was BORED" he repeated "Does banging your head on a wall help your headache??"
"That isn't the same!" The petite lady with brown hair retorted " if you're so bored do something productive!"
"Exactly my point mom" Jungkook smiled smugly "doing something productive IS boring
" now.. aren't you a little devil when you're bored?"
" I sure am"

Jungkook threw the dye smudged towel across the room and flopped on his plush mattress in his shorts. He exhaled deeply and rolled onto his side so he could see beyond his window , the magnificent scene of the sunset of Song forest.
Although the usual picturesque sunset was somewhat spoiled by dark and threatening clouds, it was still so beautiful. The blood red sun beams on lush green tree tops and brown forest floor made a beautiful contrast.
Jungkook heard the distant thunder and knew it was raining somewhere else . And suddenly he felt bored again.
Life in song forests was to die for. And Jungkook loved it with all his heart. Every day was blissful and every night was peaceful.
Mostly he loved every square inch of the vast forest. Every morning before the sun, he would leave his cottage and set out to strip the woods. To discover something new. A new tree top, a new stream, a new path, a new sunrise a new star gaze.

Often he would lost his way around but inside he never did

Often he would lost his way around but inside he never did. He was just few miles away from his cozy cottage and parents. As long as he was surrounded by infinite greens of Song he was home.
He liked the feeling... feeling small. Like he was a minor part of something big ,something greater. But it felt nice. Jungkook was a keen kid who blended in , who was a part of nature.
He was free like hawk, brave like a tiger, keen like wolf. He felt infinite.
But sometimes, like now he felt void and trapped. He couldn't name the weird mixture of these dark feelings so he just call it " state of being bored" .
It was mostly like feeling lonely. Like he meant to be with someone. Like he was a part of someone and someone was a part of him.
And that part was missing
He believed that someone would come along someday and he would feel completed. He spent many long years in solitude, wishing to stars for that someone.
But heaven forbids
People come and they went. But no one stayed ....no one could.
Because Jeon Jungkook was no ordinary boy.