Fifty

Tae Hyung

All this time he thought death was an.... occurrence.

Yoongi wasted no time in resuming his rather confusing tale.

"Reveries are the wisdom all the wise men brag about. We see a lot. We hear lot but we don't speak them all. But I was curious. What if there was more? Beyond these gates that were never opened ? Can power surpass death and laws of nature? Can love? I wanted to know. I was curious. And curiosity killed the cat.

In my case it killed everything .

I brought you back here without knowing the consequences. Can you blame me? No one knew! I was supposed to know it all cause I'm a Reverie but now I see that there were things I wasn't supposed to know either.

You came back as an empty shell. Like a baby in a 17 year old body. You couldn't remember Jungkook or your blood tie. You returned to the original place after two years. The place where you were meant to be.

Funny thing was Jungkook forgot about you too. Like you people weren't a thing in the first place. That put  two of you back in correct places.

But me? I couldn't sit on my ass and watch things . That's just not what Reveries do. They explore and discover things that lay hidden from normal eyes. We question; why? And how?

Three years you spent apart from each other, I doubted my actions. Whether I've done the right thing or not"

Yoongi ran a hand through his messy blonde hair and looked at them apologetically. The boys waited for him to continue.

"I met oldest and wisest of my kind, read and studied records and ancient spell books. I just couldn't get the guilt off my heart. I had to undo the mistake I've done.

   That's how I came across the Angel of Death."

Tae Hyung looked at Jungkook who had chosen the same moment to look at him. One look at his wild emerald eyes and Tae Hyung knew they were thinking the same thing.

"Angel?" Jungkook turned to Yoongi "you mean... like a real one? With wings and all?"

Yoongi nodded slightly "he's a spirit named as V in legends. It says whatever that exits the Vacuum is his belonging. All dead souls belong to him. He chooses what to do with it.

  When Seers reach a certain spiritual level they can see the shadows of V around the people who are about to die. And also ... the books say that people who returned from afterlife see his shadows too"