Forty nine

Jungkook

Jungkook had to admit it was weird. How he is listening to some stranger narrating his story like he is reading it out of a book. Specially since he couldn't remember any of this . Not even a tiny detail.

But it was all starting to make sense now. The reason behind feeling attached to Tae Hyung. Why they fell in love so quickly, they all made perfect sense.

Even the carving on the tree. It read "Tae's ". It was probably him who used the location to teleport himself to Red heaven. To meet the boy he loved.

And that strawberry head. He had insisted that they had seen each other before. Probably they had. But he couldn't recall.

He was waiting for Yoongi to carry on but he was dwelling on his thoughts.

"Tae Hyung never went to the Vacuum. I don't know the cause of it , maybe because he was in a coma before death. However it seems like Jungkook failed to resurrect you with the help of his fellow Warlock.

  That's where I stepped in. The last person moved from his designated place.

You came to me and pleaded to bring him back. I tried to convince you that it's not possible but you were too much of a potato to understand.

   Now that I think about it, maybe we were meant to happen you know ,all these meetings. You meeting each other and falling in love and all.

  But people should know when to let go. There was a reason why you met and why you departed. And it should have stayed that way. One alive one dead. It's even tragically beautiful."

One more dramatic pause

"But Jungkook was not letting you go like that. Again I'm not sure if it was love or stupidity but he desperately wanted you back from the clutches of afterlife

There is a reason why death is one way. People only supposed to go in and not come out. The Vacuum is a mere waiting room. With an entrance an exit.

You enter and either wait until you exit or wait for someone else open the entrance from the other side and pull you out. But once you exit there is no looking back"

"Then how am I still alive?!" Tae Hyung tripped off  the edge of his patience. Yoongi, however, continued unbothered.

"Because Jungkook sealed a pact with death itself. He stole away what was legitimately his"

Tae Hyung chuckled bitterly " you make death sound like a person "

Yoongi was silent for a while "well , my boy, he is"