Forty two

Jungkook

The moment Tae Hyung entered through the threshold ,Jungkook knew something was wrong.  He went up to him and looked in to his azure eyes which were muddied with doubt and confusion.

"What's wrong?"

Tae Hyung gave a weak smile and snaked his hands around Jungkook's waist pulling him into a lose yet warm hug.

"Tired" he exhaled into Jungkook's chest "and feeling strange "

Strange?

"Are you ok?" Jungkook stroked his silver locks lovingly. They smelled good. He always smelled good to Jungkook.

Jungkook kissed top of his head and hugged him tighter. God, he felt so small and petite in his embrace.

"Why don't you go and get some rest?"

Tae Hyung looked up with drooping eyes "don't wanna"

"You are practically sleeping while talking to me"

Jungkook stroked Tae Hyung's cheeks with the pads of his thumbs. They were so soft . Who said perfection doesn't exist? Jungkook was looking right at the most perfect being in the universe .His baby.

Tae Hyung's pink lips turned down into a adorable pout.

"I feel strange " he mumbled, burying his face deeper in Jungkook's embrace. Jungkook noticed the boy was slightly shivering  and wiggling in discomfort.

"I think I'm gonna faint"

Jungkook put his hand under his knees and swooped him clean off his feet, making him yelp at the pleasant surprise.

"Jungkook!" He giggled weakly "put me down! "

"Nope" Jungkook kissed the tip of his perfectly chiseled nose. "You need rest .Time traveling is  energy draining"

Tae Hyung nodded in either agreement or fatigue. Jungkook had to carry him in bridal style for a while to find an unlocked room with a bed. By the time he did the boy was far off in his dreamlands and was softly snoring.

Jungkook laid him on the plush mattress and kissed him lightly on the lips, carefully not to wake him up. Tae Hyung really looked worn out and even in the darkness of the room Jungkook could see his eye bags and unusually pale skin.

Jungkook stared at him for a moment ,watching him peacefully breathing in and out.

God, what did I do to deserve you?
***

When Jungkook walked back into the living area, feeling pretty tired himself, he noticed that the blonde male had came to his senses. He was thrashing about on the chair, unable to free himself from the chains.

"It's useless"

The blonde male turned his head to look at him and groaned in agitation.

"Lemme go" he fumed.

Jungkook picked up the riffle from top of the table and sat right infront of him on the couch.

"Not until you tell me what I need to know"