eight

Jungkook

That laugh was damn insane.
But that wasn't the problem
The taste was.
It clung to his senses . Persistent and refusing to be gone.
He wasn't supposed to be in that cellar in the first place .
The attack surely wasn't meant to be
That blood was intoxicating . The sweet scent hit him like a roller coaster on sending him over the edge. His vision went into tunnel mode and he felt his veins throb in longing. He wanted it.
But the taste was heavenly and Jungkook wandered if that's what ambrosia tasted like. He felt like a god sipping on warm blood.
He died hundred thousands of little ecstatic deaths feeling their blood mix together in perfect harmony in him like gold in mercury .
It ended As abruptly as it started .
A loud gong went booming in his ears demanding him to stop. And he did.
That's when he paused to reconsider the consequences of his hasty actions. Has he ...?
Tae Hyung laughed abruptly, his mirth like a million wind chimes in summer breeze.
"Are you even human?" Jungkook asked and bolted up to his feet .
"Nope" Tae responded in semi lucidity.
Jungkook felt a invisible metal fist punching him in his gut.
"I'm a fricking potato!!"
He stared rolling around, laughing at his own dumb joke. He was clearly off his rockers , yelling " GOD !!! I'm a DAAAMMN POOOTAAATOOOO!"
Jungkook watched him for a while as he succumbed to an intoxicated slumber.
"Sleep tight , Silver wolf"
He locked the metal door behind him before dragging himself to upstairs and collapsing on the bed in an unexplainable fatigue
****
Next morning Jungkook woke up to pain.
He had slept through the rest of the day and night and while he was at it Tae Hyung's blood had done miracles inside his body.
Bad miracles
He was drenched in sweat and every cell in him throbbed in soaring pain. His abdomen was one hell hole . There was fire in his guts and chest.
He stumbled to his numb feet .
Let's skip the agonizing journey down stairs .
He was more than relieved to see his mother on the couch reading the new issue of " Gloria" magazine.
"Mom. My stomach hurts like a bitch"
Jungkook whimpered, grabbing the edge of the table for support.Mrs. Jeon lifted her head from the magazine with a worried expression.
"Did you eat anything bad,Kookie?"
There was a moment of silence.
"I think I took a bite of.....
Kim Tae Hyung "
With that he collapsed on the floor like a thunderstruck tree