Twenty one

Tae Hyung

"THY SHALT NOT VENTURE BEYOND THE GATES OF LIFE !"
"THY SHALT NOT PASS THE BOARDERS OF DEATH"

Next thing Tae Hyung saw was the blinding flash of white and he started to fall.

When he finally opened his eyes again he was staring in to a pale face and a pair of gleaming red eyes. They were like signal lights, inhumanly bright and pupil- less.
  They stared into each other in dead silence.
In a blink of an eye, they were gone, like they were never there in the first place.

    Tae Hyung heard the beep of the hear monitor breaking silence before doctor and nurses hurried in.
****
"Open your eyes.... what's your name?"
"I can't remember "
"What's the date today? "
"..."
"How old are you?"
"I can't remember, what  happened?"
"Relax.... you got in to an accident,can't you recall?"
"...."
"Mr. Kim... I'm sorry ..your son has amnesia. "
****
"Daddy! Stop! It hurts!"
Slap!
Slap!
"YOU KILLED HER!"
"I..I'm sorry!!"
Slap!
Crack!
"Daddy! Stop!! Please ...."
Slap!
"DIE ALREADY!"
Crack!
He blacked out spilling blood from mouth. And wished he was never born.
***

Blood, everywhere.
On the bathroom floor, on the walls, in the tub, all over him. The tub overflowed and the razor fell from his limp grip .

He drowned in his own blood.

In the darkness he saw him.

Faceless yet magnificent. Standing tall  in the spotlight. Wings spread wide.

Tae Hyung resurfaced from the tub of bloody water, gasping for air.
***
"Tae Hyung!"
"Tae Hyung!"
"TAE HYUNG! COME BACK!"
***
Tae Hyung was staring directly into Jungkook's jade eyes. They were looking down on him ,wide with worry and panic. He was laying on Jungkook's lap.
"Can you hear me?" He asked caressing Tae Hyung's cheeks softly "hey?"
     Jungkook helped him to sit upright but didn't let go of him. He held tightly to Tae Hyung's side like he was something super fragile.
  "I'm fine " Tae Hyung mumbled. "What happened?"
"Nothing, you are good " Jin said handing him a smoking cup of coffee."we just lost you for a moment "

"How are you feeling ?" Jungkook asked backing away. Tae Hyung really hoped he would just hold him for longer.
  "Ok"
  "Did you find anything about your mother?" Nam Joon asked,removing candle wax from the coffee table.
  "No"
   "What do you mean ? Didn't you find anything?"
    Tae Hyung felt tears streaming down his cheeks . It was indeed a rotten grave and these jerks had pried it open. He had relived every painful memory over. And it was hurting.
    He sobbed uncontrollably and he didn't mind some weird super natural freaks were watching him. He cried and forgot he was in a different dimension. It hurt back then. Now it was hurting all over.
   Tae Hyung felt Jungkook embracing him, drawing relaxing circles on his back.
   He smelled of forest and Tae Hyung felt like home.