Forty four

Tae Hyung

He forgot again.

Last thing he could remember was him falling asleep in Jungkook's warm embrace and feeling Jungkook's soft lips on his mouth .Everything happened after that had gone disappearing in a black hole.

Sure, maybe he was just sleeping like a log. Tae Hyung would love to think so. Think that he had slept like an innocent baby,dreaming about sweet nothings.

But Tae Hyung couldn't lie to himself like that.

His painful reality was stronger than his painted delusion.

He went to sleep as an angel and woke up as a demon.

If he had just slept , he wouldn't have woken up to Jungkook screaming his name.

He wouldn't have opened his eyes to see  blood covered asphalt . To taste it on his tongue. To see blood all over his front.

If he had only slept, Jungkook wouldn't have a gaping hole on his neck.

***
"Ju-Jungkook?"

He didn't answer. He just laid on the asphalt,  motionless ,in a pool of his own blood.Tae Hyung watched the dark red essence of his lover glistening sickly under the mellow street lights. Jungkook wasn't breathing, he wasn't moving, he wasn't making a noise.

Tae Hyung wanted to rush to his side and hold his blood soaked body tightly. He wanted to wake him up and hear him whispering his name . He wanted to sap his own life in to Jungkook. He just wanted to do something..anything.

But he had no control over his body.It was like watching the entire scene through someone else's eyes. He felt alien in his own skin , like wearing the wrong shoe size.

Someone else was in charge of his body,someone greater than he was ,someone evil,someone dark. He held the joystick,he was controlling him, and he was clearly winning a wicked game.

Tae Hyung saw Jungkook's eyes fluttering. First he thought  that flickering street lamp was playing tricks on him but Jungkook actually opened his eyes. Not all the way, but he was surely watching Tae Hyung through the narrow slit of his drooping eyes.

Come on! Jungkook,hang on tight!

Tae Hyung unsuccessfully sent mental vibes to the half conscious boy in hopes of keeping him awake.

You can't die!

Tae Hyung felt his legs moving on their own accord toward Jungkook. With each unintentional step,Tae Hyung's heart raced faster because he knew something worse was about to happen.

He wanted to shut his eyes and block out everything but they mercilessly remained wide open,like they were feeding on the heart aching sight.

Kill him!
Kill him!
Kill him!
Kill him!