Thirteen

Jungkook

Jungkook watched Nam Joon sitting on his study table with his feet dangling down. He looked solemn and utterly confused.
In fact that's how everyone in the room felt. Specially the silver headed boy next to him. He could smell confusion on the boy intensely.

He still felt the weird connection with this stranger who fell in to his life out of nowhere. He still felt the need to be around him. Like an invisible thread that bind them together .But the memory of pain was still fresh so he kept a safe distance between them.
"First of all," Jungkook voiced "did I just fucking die?"

"Yes " Nam Joon answered with a forced smile "not technically, but yea. you did"

Jungkook felt lost for words. Firstly, he was NOT supposed to die. Secondly if he did, he was NOT supposed to be sitting here,talking crap .

"Then how come I'm alive?"

"Well it's complicated " Nam Joon exhaled deeply." When someone die, they go to Vacuum. It's a place of absolute nothingness. " he paused "can you remember being somewhere like that?"
Jungkook just nodded.
"So some people stay there for years , others mere seconds, some don't go to Vacuum at all. What did you do while you were there?"
Jungkook thought. What did he do?
"Well...nothing "
Nam Joon chuckled grimly."that makes perfect sense. So no one knows the secrets of the Vacuum . Like where do you go after you exited the Vacuum.?Why are you there in the first place? Things like that. But as long as you are still in the Vacuum, we can bring you back"
"Oh!" Jungkook said because he couldn't think of anything else to say about the newly learned fact.
"There are perks of being a warlock you see"
"Waaaaaaait!" Tae Hyung called from the other corner of the bed. "are you a freaking warlock!?!"
"No , just a normal warlock " Nam Joon said jokingly."anymore questions?"

"HELL YEAH!" Tae Hyung exclaimed. "What the hell is going on? I think I deserve an explanation "

Nam Joon look at Jungkook as if to ask should we tell him? And Jungkook looked at his mom like yeah, should we? So his mom shrugged like yeah do whatever you want. I won't give two shits .
Jungkook looked at Nam Joon and shrugged, yeah ,just drop the bomb and Nam Joon nodded be prepared
"Can you guys stop talking with mental vibes?" Tae Hyung hollered "it's annoying!"
"So...." Namjoon started,rubbing his palms together "you are currently in White Heaven..."