Fourteen

Tae Hyung

"So...." he started,rubbing his palms together "you are currently in White Heaven..."

"Where?" Tae Hyung interrupted. "So am I dead? Is this afterlife!?"

"Ughhh...." Nam Joon shook his head in denial "Nope. You're still alive. White Heaven is a place actually. To be a little more specific... you are in a different dimension "

Tae Hyung took a few minutes to process this new information.
"So... I'm not on earth?"

Nam Joon did a dramatic face palm. "No. You are on earth. But in a different... dimension, with different kinds of people and a different timeline."

Tae Hyung nodded in uncertainty "so how did I ended up here?"

"Alright" Nam Joon seemed to be preparing a full presentation in his head. "Basically, there are two dimensions. Red and White They co- exist in different time lines. Ok? Now take it this way, how long have you been here?"

Tae Hyung calculated "one and a half days?"

"In your dimension, which is Red Heaven, where you came from,you are only gone for a three minutes and fifty seconds "

"Do you seriously want me to believe this crap!?" Tae Hyung kinda screamed at Nam Joon.

Like seriously, who would believe this shit ? It was just too much information to digest in one go and Tae Hyung not being the smartest cabbage in the patch didn't help at all.

"You just witnessed me bringing a dead boy back to life!" Nam Joon yelled back , flailing his hands around,almost knocking down a flower vase."did it never occur to you that things are bit off since you woke up?"

That he couldn't deny

"Yeah. You're right " Tae Hyung agreed "but what am I doing here ?"

Nam Joon sighed in irritation.
"You were abducted "

This made Tae Hyung laugh bitterly "yeah, so I heard. Well, WHY?"

"To be eaten "
***

"Hah?"
Tae Hyung looked at everyone in the room. What the absolute hell was going on?

"I told you ok?" Nam Joon put his hands up in defense." Different kinds of people,remember? I'm a Warlock or a Creator. And I'm clearly not a human. Why? Because I belong in here. Got it?"

"DOES THAT MAKE ME LOOK LIKE POTATO TO YOU?!" Tae screamed in pure irritation ."WHAT MADE YOU THINK IM EDIBLE IN ANY FREAKING WAY?!"

"Tae Hyung "

He snapped his head to look at the boy who had just called his name in the softest tone possible. It made him calm down in a matter of few seconds.

"My dad." Jungkook inhaled sharply. "He brought you here. He brings a one every full moon day."

Tae Hyung waited for him to continue.

"We are Predators,Kim Tae Hyung. And we survive on human flesh"

It took Tae Hyung a while to connect the dots together and get the complete picture.

"So ... you are..."
Jungkook nodded
"A cannibal "