Fifty four

Tae Hyung

Later that day Jungkook returned with his duffel bag .

Tae Hyung felt slightly hurt that Jungkook let Yoongi keep him tied up in a cellar but he knew it was for the best. Jungkook and Yoongi had another heated argument over whether to free him or not and Yoongi won. Clearly the chains were chanted and was keeping the voices away. It drained him out ,yeah, but he could tolerate it if it means Jungkook doesn't have a hole in his neck, or anywhere else.

"A change sounds good?" Jungkook asked with a forged brightness in his voice "I brought your clothes and stuff"

"I have no one to dress up for down to here" Tae Hyung replied bitterly "I'm good"

But Jungkook was stubborn as usual "but you need clean air to breath. And if you keep polluting whatever little air in this cellar with your body stench, you will soon suffocate yourself to death "

Tae Hyung winced.

"Is that a nice way of telling me that I stink?"

Jungkook smiled mischievously but didn't reply. Instead he started emptying the contents of the bag into the floor, trying to find something clean and comfortable to wear.

"Is there a sweater or something?" Tae Hyung questioned "I'm freezing "

"You have me" sang Jungkook "I can keep you warm all night, even hot, if you want"

Tae Hyung desperately struggled to keep a poker face over the blush and giggles " no thanks, I'll rather freeze to death"

"Your loss" Jungkook chuckled "your strawberry shit head is remarkable. He had packed everything except what's vital"

"What?"

"Underwear " Jungkook bursted in to a fit of laughter,despite the previous sullen atmosphere " he is just as stupid as the color of his hair"

"Racist " Tae Hyung whispered in faked  anger. "Don't call him that. He is sweet like a strawberry. Not stupid "

"Can't relate" Jungkook pulled more garments out of the bag and clearly none of them was an underwear.

He pulled out a small wooden box out of the bag next  and turned it around, examining it with great curiosity.

"Say Tae Hyung, is undies-locked in a - treasure box- kink is a thing now?"

It was more than enough and Tae Hyung's facade came crumbling down in shallow waves of laughter.

"What the -what ?"

Jungkook held up the box for Tae Hyung to see "if you have the key , please tell me. You are in desperate need of  clean underwear and now is not the time to keep those precious items locked away "

Tae Hyung couldn't help but laugh out loud.
"No dummy it's not my underwear "

Jungkook clasped a hand over his mouth dramatically "Oh my god! Is it your...lube collection?"

Tae Hyung wasn't sure what to do first,whether to laugh or kick his pretty ass.
"Who the hell even collect lube?"

Jungkook took a while to do this cute thing he does when thinking deeply; poking his temple with his finger. Tae Hyung waited for his next guess to come .

"Don't tell me...sex tapes?!!"

Tae Hyung just rolled his eyes as far as he could in their sockets "I don't know!! This is my first time seeing it!"

Jungkook looked pretty confused (and disappointed ) .
"So it's not yours?"

Tae Hyung shrugged awkwardly with his hands being tied "dunno"

Jungkook put the box back in the bag with a slight pout like an adorable kid who didn't get the toy he wanted.