Twenty two

Jungkook

When Tae Hyung finally recovered from his emotional breakdown, he spoke softly.
"I died"

Jungkook looked at the boy in his arms in dis belief. He died? Like he did?

"Carry on" Jin said enthusiastically

"I was...in the Vacuum . That's my first memory. Someone brought me back . Like Nam Joon did with Jungkook "

"But who did ?"

"I don't know "  Tae Hyung shrugged. "Someone... I saw him..he had red eyes"

"If someone brought you back , he must be from here." Jin stroked his imaginary beard. "But why did he brought you back? What else?"

"I saw an angel"  Tae Hyung said and Jungkook flinched "he had black wings. He said he's coming back . I heard the same thing on the day Jungkook... died ...when I passed out "

"I saw the same angel!!" Jungkook exclaimed "I saw him in the Vacuum!"

Jin seemed unsure "so you both had  the same vision?"
The boys nodded in harmony.

"Red eyes?" Nam Joon asked "what kind of creature have red eyes?!"

No one knew.

"What should I do?" Tae Hyung asked,sounding really confused."I want to go back. To where I came from. Away from this mess."

Jungkook felt a pang of pain at his words. It's like he felt some one sided connection Tae Hyung didn't feel.

"No can do" Jin deadpan to Jungkook's delight "we need answers. We can't leave you unsupervised "

   "I lived unsupervised all these years!" Tae argued.
Why do you want to go back so badly?

"You are not a human, Kim Tae Hyung!" Jin's voice was one octave higher " if you possess some kind of power, it can get out of control! You need help, and there is no one in Red Heaven who can help you if that happens!"

"Jin is right " Nam Joon agreed "stay few more days until we figure this out. If it's nothing serious...I promise to take you back to your normal life. You won't remember any of this "
Don't....make him forget. Don't forget me.

"Alright " Tae Hyung sighed tiredly "what do you suggest I do?"

Jin walked over to the bookshelf which was loaded with old dusty books
"I suggest you leave us alone to figure this out and leave for now. Today was tiresome, now ,wasn't it ? Go and do some cute lovey dovey stuff couples do . Out now ! Both of you!"

"Hey!"

"What !" Jin exclaimed "are you two gonna deny the obvious?"

"What's obvious?" Jungkook demanded on knowing.

Jin elevated a challenging brow. "That you are eager to get inside each other's pants"

Jungkook felt his face heating up and saw a faint blush creeping to Tae Hyung's face from corner of his eyes.

"See!" Jin pointed at them and told Nam Joon " they are freaking blushing !"

"Let go Tae!!" Jungkook tugged his sleeve and pulled him out of the door before slamming it shut.

"Don't roast them" he heard Nam Joon chuckling as he walked away toward main door.

And Jin saying "but they are cute together!"