FIFTY-ONE

Natasha and Charlotte stood on the roof of a nearby building to Jasper Sitwell's positions

Natasha and Charlotte stood on the roof of a nearby building to Jasper Sitwell's positions. Resting against the brick wall on the roof, the pair only had to wait until Sam and Steve got into position and delivered Sitwell to them on the roof.

"You said something back at Sam's house," Lottie looked over to Natasha, listening intently. "You said that girl that wanted to settle down and be a housewife was gone. Did you mean it?"

"In a way, yeah," Lottie told her honestly with a shrug of her shoulders. "I meant it in the sense of a 1940's housewife, though. I would marry Steve in a heartbeat, I'd love a family with him, but it's never going to be as simple as it once could've been. Saving the world comes first, and unfortunately the fight never seems to be over."

Natasha nodded, looking down to her shoes before looking back up at the woman with a smirk.

"So what I'm hearing is I can still try and plan your engagement?"

"Have at it, Nattie,"

The door that led form the stairwell to the roof came flying open. Jasper Sitwell stumbling through, backing away quickly as Steve advanced on him. Lottie and Nat shared a look before walking up behind Steve toward him.

"Tell us about Zola's algorithm," Steve demanded.

"Never heard of it,"

"Sitwell, this is going to go a lot easier if you just tell us what we want to know," Lottie told the man, arms crossed over her chest. "What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?"

"I was throwing up, I get seasick," the back of Sitwell's knees hit the edge of the roof, and he turned back to look at Steve with a smirk. "Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? Because it's really not your style, Rogers."

"You're right. It's not. It's hers,"

The two soldiers couldn't help but smirk at the sound of Sitwell screaming as Natasha's foot collided with Sitwell's chest, sending him plummeting to the ground below.

"Why don't you guys do a real lowkey New York engagement. Go find one of those alleyways that Steve used to get beat up in," Steve rolled his eyes at Natasha's comment.

"Honestly, that's kind of cute," Lottie answered, sending her friend a smile as Steve raised an eyebrow down at her.

"Is this your way of telling me you want to get engaged?"

"I'm not telling you anything, that one is on you,"

Sitwell's screams got louder as he was throw back onto the roof, his back colliding with the ground. Sam Wilson wasn't far behind him, the wings of his suit retracting back into the pack on his back as he landed beside the trio, all of them walking back toward Sitwell.

"Zola's algorithm is a program...for choosing Insight's targets!" Sitwell yelled out, putting his hand up as the four stopped before him.

"What targets?"