BONUS: "PRESENTATION"

"Captain America and Slate were the first two Avengers, the first two super humans to help save the world. Best friends since childhood, Charlotte Watson and Steve Rogers fought side by side in World War II. Their mission? To take down HYDRA, the Nazi science division. The pair went through Project Rebirth, a serum designed-"

"Correction. Steve went through Project Rebirth, I was Project Athena,"

Peter Parker groaned, his notebook with his speech written on it falling to the ground as his back hit his mattress. Charlotte Watson let out a small laugh, spinning around in his desk chair as she read through the copy of the presentation speech that she had sitting in her hands.

"I'm going to fail this presentation," Peter mumbled, rolling over so his head buried into his pillow. Lottie rolled her eyes, grabbing one of his sweatshirts that laid on the floor and throwing it at him, his spidey-sense allowing him to catch it immediately.

"Stop your complaining. Slate herself, who is also the fiance of Captain America, is sitting right next to you helping you prepare for this."

"But this is all the stuff that everyone already knows!" Peter sat up in his bed, eyes wide and arms flung out to the side. "People know all of this from history already, it's going to be so boring. I'm going to fail!"

Lottie watched the boy with a fond smile as he threw himself back onto his bed, staring up at the ceiling with a frustrated sigh.

Placing the notebook in her hands on the desk, Lottie tucked her legs up under her on the chair as she turned back to face Peter, a smirk on her face.

"Well...maybe you shouldn't tell the story of Captain America and Slate, maybe you should tell the story of Steve Rogers and Charlotte Watson," Peter picked his head up at that, raising an eyebrow at her. "Everyone knows the basic story of Captain America and Slate. Maybe what you need is a personal account from somewhere who was there. You can say you interviewed me, you'll have the official behind the scenes story of our lives."

Peter's eyes lit up as he sat completely up, looking at Lottie with a disbelieving smile.

"You'd do that for me?"

"Of course, Pete. Grab your notebook, ask me anything you want,"

Full of a newfound excitement now, Peter shot up and grabbed onto his notebook, fumbling around for a pen as Lottie laughed at his pure excitement. 

"Okay, um...." Peter tapped his pen against his leg excitedly as he tried to think of something to ask. "Oh! Azzano! You and Steve, how did you two organize that entire thing?"

"Well, we didn't. It was kind of spontaneous," Lottie told him with a shrug of her shoulders. "You see Steve and I had been on the tour together, doing the shows. When we went and did the show at the camp, that's when Peggy Carter reminded us that we were meant for more than being someone's stage puppets. They brought in the injured from Azzano and Peggy told us that they were from the 107th. That was Bucky's division. We had no idea if he was alive or not, but we knew that innocent soldiers were trapped. So, with the help of Peggy and Howard, they took us to Azzano."