ONE HUNDRED THIRTEEN

A Chitauri came down out of nowhere, blasting Steve Rogers in the back as he was sent flying to the ground

A Chitauri came down out of nowhere, blasting Steve Rogers in the back as he was sent flying to the ground. He whipped around, ready to attack with his shield only for Charlotte to land in front of him, blasting the alien as it's corpse fell back to the floor.

As quickly as possible, she grabbed onto her husband's arm and tugged him back to his feet, the pair fighting side by side amidst the carnage.

"Cap!" Clint's voice came through over the comms. "What the hell do you want me to do with this damn thing?"

Steve grunted, an Outrider launching itself at him as he held it back with what was left of his shield. Lottie stood beside him, holding off two of her own aliens.

"Get those stones as far away as possible!"

Steve summoned Mjolnir, knocking the alien away before tossing it to Lottie, who used the lightning to destroy the two on top of her.

"No!" the pair turned to Bruce as he threw one of the Outriders across the battlefield. "We need to get them back where they came from!"

"That's impossible, Thanos destroyed the Quantum Tunnel," Tony reminded the group over the comms.

"Hold on! That wasn't our only time machine,"

Steve and Lottie's eyes widened at Scott's comment, followed by the incessant replay of the car alarm for Scott's van, which held the first version of the Quantum Realm Generator.

"Anyone see an ugly brown van out there?" Steve called out to the team as Lottie flew over his head, having Friday scan the field for any sightings of the van.

"Yes! But you're not gonna like where it's parked," Valkyries' voice came through on the comms as she flew overhead, just as Lottie got a lock on the van herself.

"It's on the otherside of the battlefield, in the middle of Thanos' army," Lottie told Steve as she landed beside him once again. "Scott, how long do you need to get that thing up and running?"

"Maybe ten minutes?"

"Get it started," Steve told him as him and Lottie turned back to the battle. "We'll get the stones to you."

"We're on it Cap, Lieutenant," Hope Van-Dyne's voice cut through the comms.

Steve and Lottie split up once again, Steve taking on a hoard of Outriders on the ground as Lottie flew into the air, locking onto Clint on the ground below.

Blasts were fired at him from every direction as he ducked and weaved his way around, trying to keep the gauntlet in his hands out of the grasp of Thanos' army.

An Outrider ran up behind Clint, knocking him to the ground as his figure loomed over his. Lottie landed behind Clint, firing her repulsor at the alien as it was shot back, before Clint got to his knees and turned to face her.