ONE HUNDRED ELEVEN

Tony and Lottie were the first to strike from above

The nanotech of Tony's suit created a large, sword like weapon as he swung it down on Thanos' own sword, knocking it back at Lottie took a shot at the titan's head, hitting him straight on.

Steve threw his shield as it bounced back to him off of Thano's body. He caught it, charging forward only for the sword to connect with the shield and send him flying across the battlefield. Thor charged as well, swinging both Mjornir and Stormbreaker at the titan who easily deflected both the blows.

Lottie and Tony flew side by side, firing their blasters together as the streams crossed, creating one giant beam. All Thanos had to do was spin his sword, the energy bouncing right off of it as the pair flew out of the way to avoid getting hit with the rebound.

Firing a shot, Lottie was able to bring Thanos to his knees for just a moment and give the team time to think of a plan.

Tony landed on the opposite side of Thanos, extensions of his suit sticking out as he dug his feet into the ground.

"Okay, Thor, hit me!"

With a battle cry, Thor swung his hammer and axe together, sending a bolt of lightning through Tony's suit as he used the energy to fire the biggest blast possible toward the now standing titan. Thanos swung his sword around, deflecting the energy once more.

Walking straight their the beam, Thanos hit Tony backwards and grabbed onto his body, lifting him into the air to rip him apart. Lottie flew forward, shooting the titan's knee before socking him in the jaw with her shield just as Mjolnir flew through the sky, knocking Thanos off balance and sending Tony flying across the battlefield as the hammer landed somewhere among the rubble.

"TONY!" Lottie called out frantically when she didn't see him get back up. She turned to Thanos, attempting to block his fist with her shield. It collided with her head, though, sending her flying across the ground as Steve appeared out of no where.

He slammed into the titan, getting a few good licks in on his face with his shield before Thanos hit him once with the sword, sending him flying back across from Lottie on the ground.

Thor ran forward, ducking under Thanos' sword as it flew through the air. It came back to him as the sword and Stormbreaker met in the middle, holding one another off. Lottie flew back into the air, firing at Thanos' back as the sword went flying, giving Thor the upper hand for just a second.

Grabbing onto a large piece of debris, Thanos flung it toward Lottie as it nailed her in the chest, lodging her between the piece and a large rock behind her. Her eyes went wide as she struggled to free herself, all while Thanos beat Thor to a pulp right in front of her eyes.

The mad titan threw the god back into a rock, slamming his fist into his head repeatedly before grabbing his body and tossing him a few feet away into another rock. Thor called for his axe as it flew through the air, landing in his hand.