ONE HUNDRED NINE

Charlotte sat beside Tony as they moved through the different functions on the hologram screens before them

Sitting behind glass in front of them was a piece of Tony's armor, the glove portion of it. Tools sat around them as they moved them about using the hologram screens, designing the nano-tech to move in a way to allow the Infinity Stones to sit in them. They were making their own gauntlet.

"You've been unusually quiet since the little funeral, Khaleesi," Tony commented, moving pieces into place as Lottie snorted beside him.

"Well, I'm kind of just internalizing the pain of losing one of my best friends so, you know, that doesn't leave much to talk about,"

Tony Stark let out a sigh, moving away from the hologram boards as he looked over at Lottie, who didn't move from her work at the screens.

"You could talk about it, you know-"

"With you? You're the worst person to talk about feelings with," Lottie mumbled as Tony let out another sigh.

"Well I'd much rather you do that then sit here and mope around like a sad little puppy that just got it's ass kicked in an alleyway," Lottie paused, turning to her best friend with a raised eyebrow. "Okay, not my best analogy, but you get what I mean. You have to talk about it, Khaleesi."

The words seeming to resonate within her, Lottie finally pushed away from the hologram boards and turned to face Tony fully.

"Fine, you want me to vent my feelings? Nattie is dead and I don't know what to do. I want to cry and bury myself in my bed but at the same time, I want to scream and bring Thanos back to life so I can murder him myself because it's his fault. But I can't do any of that because I have to be strong for Steve, because he's feeling the effects of it too, but he won't show it because he's trying to be strong for me. Natasha is dead, Tony, and I don't honestly know what the fuck to do. I just...I can't lose anyone else."

"You won't," Tony placed his hand on Lottie's as he looked at her. "I'm not good at this emotional crap, I'm more on the tough love side, but we're all feeling it Char. We just have to put it past us for now and get this shit done. No one else has to die, we just have to make sure she died for something."

The pair sat in silence together for a moment, reflecting on each of their words. They knew each had a point, but now wasn't the time to mourn. They had the funeral, and they could mourn more for her later. Right now, they had a mission, and for Natasha they would complete it.

"If you two are done with the sappy moment," Rocket's voice cut in from the doorway as Lottie and Tony turned to see him standing alongside Bruce. "I'd really like to make this gauntlet and snap my family back into existence, thank you very much."

The four sat together in front of the hologram boards. Tony and Lottie each took control, carefully picking up each of the Infinity Stones as they maneuvered them into place.