ONE HUNDRED TWELVE

It was the most gorgeous thing that Steve Rogers and Charlotte Rogers had ever seen

The familiar golden sparks of Stephen's Strange appeared out of thing air. They formed them selves into a circle, emitting a bright golden light onto the battlefield. Three sets of footsteps walked out.

T'Challa, the Black Panther, the King of Wakanda, walked out. Okoye stood to his right, his sister, Shuri, to his left. The trio stopped just steps away from Steve and Lottie, staring them down as they looked at the three in shock.

With a glance between the pair, T'Challa smiled, giving them a nod as the golden light behind him disappeared, instead showing them the battlefield of Wakanda lined with soldiers.

The sound of the air moving above them caught their attention asSteve let out a small laugh, tears streaming down his cheeks as Sam Wilson flew above them in a circle, drawing their attention at the end back to the hundreds of other portals opening behind them.

It was Lottie's turn to cry now as she witnessed Doctor Strange appear in the circle just next to T'Challa. Mantis and Drax ran forward from behind him, weapons at the ready as Peter Quill flew in, landing before them as his helmet dissipated.

The smile on Lottie's face grew larger at the sight of the familiar webslinger landing in front of Quill, his helmet disappearing as a grinning Peter Parker was presented to the world once again. Another tear dropped down Lottie's cheek at the sight of the young boy.

"Yibambe,"

"YIBAMBE!"

"Yibambe,"

"YIBAMBE!"

All Charlotte and Steve could do was watch with smiles as heroes streamed out of the portals around them.

The Asgardians appeared to their left, Valkyrie flying down on her white pegasus as Wanda Maximoff floated down beside her, eyes and hands glowing red as she stared down Thanos.

Wong and the Masters of the Mystic Arts from all around the globe appeared from their own portals around the battlefield, golden shields shimmering in their hands.

Scott Lang's girlfriend, Hope Van-Dyne, appeared from thin air, growing in size as she looked around the battlefield.

Even those they had never met before walked out of portals, joining them in the fight. Lottie caught sight of the Skrulls, recognizing their faces from the stories that Carol had told her one late night in the last five years. The Ravagers, a group from outerspace that Quill had quickly mentioned to them on Titan, appeared to fight as well.

Bucky Barnes walked out of the portal from Wakanda with Groot at his side, gaining a grin from both Lottie and Steve as they locked eyes with their friend.

Tony Stark and Thor rejoined the group, Tony's hand lying on Lottie's shoulder as they looked around the team that stood behind them.

The sound of metal hitting the floor brought their gaze to the left, seeing a blue and white suit landing beside them. the mask flicked up, Pepper Potts appearing to them underneath. Lottie let out a laugh, her hand reaching up to grasp Tony's at the sight of the woman.