𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠

First off I have something to say, this is inspired off of Nurse Deku from Gaysony on Instagram, but it is not the same thing. Also all Canon scenes I will use the lines off of the online bnha manga. But I won't do anything ahead of season three when this was originally made. I am sorry but I don't plan on writing season four, possibly I will in the future but I am not a fan of the work I made and wish I did better so I can't see myself adding to this.

Information:

Name - Kuro Mei

Gender - Female (Her name is primarily male but I like the meaning and how it sounds too much to change it lol.)

Hair Color - Black to purple fade like below but has straight hair and bangs like the top image. vv

Skin Color - Japanese, but pale like the image at the beginning

Mother - Aiko Mei

Father - Hiromoto Mei

Quirk - Heal; It is like Recovery Girl's but instead of a kiss she needs skin contact, depending on the size of the injury depends on how she heals them, a small scrap needs Kuro to hold her finger there while something more serious like Izuku on the exam would need basically a crop top and shorts and cuddles for 3-4 hours depending on his energy levels. While Recovery Girl's makes the healing process go faster Kuro's uses her quirk that goes in the wound and moves bones to their right place, move skin to cover wound, fix tissue, muscle, etc, and if there isn't enough tissue or skin to cover the place it will take fat cells to make new skin or whatever is missing.

Drawbacks - There really isn't any but if Kuro needs to use someone's fat cells to heal someone she will lose energy since she is using her power to transform their fat cells.

Personality - She is polite and formal when she first meets someone but when she gets to know someone she opens up a lot, she would always put friends before herself.

Sexual Orientation - Bi-sexual

Likes- Cats, coffee, helping people, and singing. (Singing is a small hobby so it won't really affect the plot much.)

Dislikes- Seafood, horror/sad movies, villains, and thunder/explosions.

368 Words