ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛: 𝕀𝕟𝕧𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

A/N:  I'm sorry for the delay, but my two websites of the manga that I use deleted, idk they just stopped working.  They're easier to work with while writing since some websites can't scroll, or they have adds that go into other tabs so it's hard to go back and forth between tabs.  But aside from that the one I used at first worked again but under a different website so I just had to search it up again.  But it only worked July 2.  So my other chapters might be off.  Sorry this was so long...

On the third day, everything was they same as before, we wake up at early times that even satan would be horrified at.  Aizawa told us to go to the same cliff as before, it was on the other side so people couldn't see us but they could probably hear Shinso screams.  I honestly thought he would get mental trauma and a fear of cliffs after this.  Monoma and I were standing at the bottom of the cliff waiting for him to jump.

"Hey kittens!-"  I turn and see Mandalay I waved but in the corner of my vision I saw a flash of purple.  Must be jumping now...

"KITTEN!  WHY ARE YOU JUMPING!"  She must of forgot...  Oops...  It was too late and he hit the ground in a sickening crack, when he fell he got over the screaming while falling but he still yelling in pain when he landed.

"GAHHHH!!"  She looks with terror in her eyes before yelling,

"GUYS!!  A KITTEN IS INJURED!"  From the other side of the cliff the Heroes come over but look relieved that it was just Shinso doing his job.  What I didn't expect is for the students to follow in curiosity and look with horror at their friend with broken bones, was bleeding, and looked dead on the inside and outside.

"OMG!!"

"That's not dazzling!"

"IS HE DEAD!?"

"WHY DID THAT STUPID EXTRA JUMP?!"

"It's just a few broken bones, nothing extreme."  Some of the students to to get close but my father gives them a glare that says, stay the fuck in place.

"Guys, don't worry, it's just training."  I say trying to calm the situation.  The students looked shocked my relieved and Mandalay looks relieved she just forgot the information.

"TRAINING?!"

"So that explains the screams..."

"I thought my training was bad..."

"Get back to training."  My father huffs out and the other students scramble away.  I smile and walk over to the hurt purple haired boy.  Monoma follows as the Heroes leave, Pixie-Bob stays behind.  We lay him against us as the purple mist surrounds us once again.  Pixie-Bob comes over to us with a smile and a paw on her chin.

"Mew mew mew...  Listen, everyone!  Tonight both classes are going head-to-head in a test of courage!  Your reward for intense training is some intense fun!  It's the carrot-and-stick approach!-"  Pixie-Bob says as I get a shit-eating-grin.

"Classes going head-to-head?  I like it."  Monoma says while huffing a bit since his max time to have my quirk is almost up.

"I can pour all the blood I lost from this onto them."  Shinso jokingly said but grunts in pain after he laughed.

"With that said...  Work your butts off in the meantime!"  She says as she runs off.

"Yes, ma'am!"  We chorus before relaxing.

"I'll enjoy scaring the shit out of people more, like how they saw Shinso, they looked horrified."  I sigh out.

"True, but we do have the easy part, Shinso didn't get so lucky, must be a Class A curse."  Monoma says with a devilish smirk.  I smack him on the back of the head.