ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟙: ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝔽𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝

I dreamt about my mother, tears in my eyes.  I woke up to knocks on my door.  I groan and shove my face in my pillow.

"Get up.  I know you're awake.  We have school today."  I hear a small huff and footsteps walking away.  I get my face out of the pillow and sit up.  I yawn and put my feet off the side of the bed.  I feel a soft carpeted floor unlike my old home.  I stand up and stretch and make my was to my dresser drawers.  I grab my school uniform.  I slip on my clothes and put on high socks and sneakers.  I walk into the bathroom with my hairbrush and brush my hair and teeth.  I leave the bathroom and head to the living room.  I didn't see dad so I walked to the kitchen and see toast and him with a new scarf, and he is also putting a five hour energy in coffee then downing it.  I would be lying if I said I was surprised.  I walk into the kitchen and grab the toast.

"It is the only thing I know how to cook besides coffee and microwave food."  I give a light chuckle and grab the toast and eat it.  After I was finished I clean the plate and put it in the drying rack.

"If I wake up earlier I can cook.  I learned since mom alw- used to stay at work late."  He gives me a sympathetic look and nods.  I check the time and see we have to go soon.

"Let's go."  I nod and pet the cats and we leave the house.  We head to the car, I open the passenger's side door and sit down.  He turns on the radio and we listen on the way to school.

"You head to the classroom.  I need to go to the staff room."  He says as I open the car door.

"Okay."  I walk through the gate and into the campus.  I then go into the main building and walk to Class 1-A.  I open the door and sit in my seat.  I listen to the chatter around me.

"I wonder who are substitute will be?"  Do they not know...?

"Maybe Midnight or Cementoss...  Mic is on tour right now..."  Everyone is talking in their seats until Iida stands in front of the podium.

"Everyone!  Morning Homeroom's about to begin.  To your seats!"  I sweat-drop.

"We're sitting.  You're the only one up."  Iida look dejected then walks to his seat.  After a few seconds dad walks in.

"Morning."

"You're back already, Aizawa-sensei."  Most of the class choruses.  He walks to the podium as Iida raises his left hand and says,

"Glad to see you doing well, Sensei!"  Iida says.

"How does he not have any bandages?"  Uraraka chimed in.  Once he is behind the podium dad says,

"Your fight is far from over."

"Our fight?"

"Don't tell me..."

"More Villains?!"

"U.A.'s Sports Festival is fast approaching!"  People gasp.

"That's so totally ordinary!"  How is competing on live TV in a competition that is more famous than the Olympics ordinary...?  I'm not gonna question logic...

"Come on!  We just had that Villain attack.  You sure about this?!"

"It's necessary.  To demonstrate that U.A's Crisis Management Protocols are sound...  That's the thinking, apparently.  Compared to past years, there'll be five times the Police present.  Anyhow, our Sports Festival is...  The greatest opportunity you'll get.  It's not even an event that can be canceled over a few villains."

"You sure about that?  It's just a stupid Sports Festival..."  Mineta commented.

"Mineta...  Are you telling me you've never seen U.A.'s Sports Festival?!"  Midoriya says shocked, looking back at Mineta.