ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚: 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕕 ℙ𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕪𝕔𝕒𝕥𝕤! ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚

It was 5:30 on the second day.  I was floating to my father on a bed made of kemuri.  Everyone was tired and looked like they just rolled out of bed.  Because we did just roll out of bed...  How does Tokoyami look fine...?  I won't ask.

"Good morning everyone."  My father says to our tired group.  We all stood in place and felt the breeze.

"Today we begin a rigorous round of reinforcement training.  The trip's mission statement is to strengthen everyone's quirks as a whole, thereby allowing everyone to achieve their temporary licences.  This is preparation to stand against and up to live-action hostility and aggression from your enemy.  Prepare your hearts and minds.  With that being said, Bakugou, try throwing this."  My father tosses his a softball.

"This...  Is from the Physical Strength Exam..."  Bakugou says while looking at the softball in his left hand.  I decided now would be a good time to get off my bed so I hop down.

"Your records indicate you recorded a toss of 705.2 meters...  At the time of your admittance...  Let's see how much you've improved."  My father says with his hands in his pockets.  Bakugou walks forward to the more open space and stretched his right arm.

"Woah, a skill growth test!"  Ashido says excitedly with his arms slightly held up.

"These three months have been pretty intense...  I'm calling over 1km!"

"You got this, Bakugou!"  Bakugou pulls his right arm back while saying,

"Hup, and a-"  He launched the ball forward with explosions spiraling around it.

"-DROP DEAD!"  He finishes off.  The wind from the explosion pushes our hair back.  My father's meter recorder.  They beeps.  He pulls it out of his pocket and brings his hand forward so we can read the distance.

"709.6 meters."  He says.  We've strengthened out muscles but not our quirks...

"Huh...?  That's not even close to what we expected..."

"In three months, you have all gained a lot of experience.  And of course, you have certainly grown.  But that growth has been primarily emotional and technical.  Now the time has come to concentrate on physical advancement as well.  As you can see, your 'quirks' themselves have only improved, at best, by a marginal amount...  So, starting today, we will focus on upgrading your quirks.-"  My father gets a shit-eating-grin and continuing by saying,

"I will be pushing you beyond your limits...  So try not to kick the bucket on me..."  My father puts his right index finger up.

~Time Skip~

They wanted to make it so I could heal people faster, since I needed someone to heal and Shinso's quirk can't really be extended in anyway they were having Shinso jump off a cliff and I heal him...

"AHHHH!"

CRACK!

"AHHH!!  FUCKKK!!!!"  I walked up to him and held onto him.  My purple mist comes out of my skin and enters any cuts and heals his broken bones.  After about an hour and a half I was done.

"Why me...?"  He groans out.  I just laugh.

"Poor Shinso.  At least it will increase your pain tolerance."  I shrug at the boy who looks more tired than usual.

"I'll go jump off the cliff again..."  He says as he walks away to the path.  I look around and spot Monoma coming towards me.

"Hey, Monoma!"  I say with a smile.

"Hey, Aizawa-sensei said to copy your quirk and to work on what you're doing."  I nod my head and hold out my arm so he can copy it.

"I'm going to jump now!"  I hear Shinso yell.  Monoma had no idea what was happening so he most likely looked like he was committing suicide by the look on his face.