ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡: 𝕋𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘

The written portion of the test was simple and easy.  Getting extra help from our teachers after our training Shinso, Midoriya, and I might just pull ahead.  It all depends on the physical potion now.

"Right, the test exercise will begin shortly."  My father says.  We all stood there in our hero costumes while looking at out teachers.  Guess I was correct...

"Obviously, you can fail this test, too.  So if you want to head to the forest lodge, then we'd better not see any pitiful blunders from you."  My father continued.  Hagakure then counts the teachers on her fingers.

"Why so many teachers...?"

"I've no doubt you all learned what information you could of the test beforehand.  So I think you already hold a vague notion of what you are to do..."

"Sure, just like the Entrance Exam it'll be like a musou game only with robots!"  Kaminiari said with pointer fingers forward and head leaned back.

"I can just see the fireworks!  The curry!  The dare sessions!!"  Ashido said with her left fist in the air and her right fist is waving back and forth.  Suddenly Nezu pokes out of my father's scarf.

"Sorry, I'm afraid not!  Due to various reasons, we're changing the contents of the test, starting today!"

"Mr. Principal!"

"What do you mean..."  Nezu begins to use my fathers scarf to scale down him and to the floor.

"Well, we want you to experience the closest thing to a real battle.  Which, boys and girls, is all to say...  That henceforth we will have you form pairs to engage in combat with one of these educators here!"  He says with his right paw up.

"I knew it..."  I mutter under my breath.

"With...  With our senseis...!?"

"Now, who all of you are paired with and which teacher you'll be fighting have already been decided.  The way you tend to move, your grades, and your degree of familiarity...  We personally judged how you'll be pairing up based on all sorts of things, and we'll list the matchups now.  First off Yoayorozu's with Mei as a team, against me.  And Midoriya, you're with Bakugou, as a team."  My father says.

"De...!?"

"Ka-...!?"

"As for who..."  All Might silently flies down from the sky and lands behind my father.

"Your opponent will be..."

"I'm here to oblige!  Now cooperate and come at me to win, wonder duo!"  The two males look at each other, one in fear and one in anger.

"The ten teams will be starting in their respective stages simultaneously.  The general outline of the test will be explained by each of the teachers you'll be battling.  You're to be transported by the campus buses.  Time is precious, so get in their promptly."  My father says as the teachers lead the students to their buses.

~Time Skip~

"If the gap in power is too big then it's wiser to run and call for backup.  Mei...  You and the others should understand very well what I mean."  He says and I think back to the fight with Stain.

"You have thirty minutes to escape or cuff me."  He says while handing me a pair of handcuffs.  He runs into the battle city more to where we couldn't see him while we were left at the entrance.  Then the speakers said,

"Everybody's at their marks, I take it!?  In that case, now's the time, Freshmen of Yuuei High!  Let's begin the end-of-term test!  Readyyyyyyy...  GO!!!"  We run through streets as I say,