ℚ𝕦𝕚𝕣𝕜𝕤

Sorry this is not a chapter again.  But I enjoy making quirk ideas so this will just be some, and if anyone ever sees one and wants to use it just remember to tag me.

Quirk- Zodiac; During the year of the current japanese zodiac the user can turn into that zodiac animal. Since the cat was left out the user can become a cat as all times.  (year table)

Drawback- If the user is in a form for too long, once they de-transfrom, for example a dog they would have dog ears and tail and they would bark or growl when mad or "threatening"

Quirk- Punch Line; Once the user makes a pun their chosen opponent gets hit wherever the user chooses. Depending how good he pun is makes a more powerful punch.

Drawback- When overused the user will laugh after every sentence they say.

Quirk- Liquid flames; The user can produce waves (literal waves) you can of fire that can get 10,000°F max. (practicing can get a higher max) 

Drawback- Going max is extreme burns.  2,500°F is the max without being harmed.

Quirk- Bubble Gum; When the user blows bubbles with bubblegum, they can enlarge them and change the way they are moving.

Quirk Moves- The user can in case their opponent in a strong prison, they can suffocate them by keeping them in there, they can crush her opponent by pressing down the prison (it is like a solid so it will not wrap around them), they can use it as a barrier cut for it's sphere like shape it can be avoided, and finally they can make if float like a bubble but it can't go too high. The prison can be broken with strong force bit it is a glass like material so it will pierce the skin and broken off shards will return to regular bubblegum. Lastly depending on the type of gum can change the strength of the prison.

Drawback- When the user overuses they will become stickier like gum and if it gets to extreme overuse every time to use attempts to speak a bubble will appear but them can't use it for their quirk.

Quirk- Wing Waves; can create waves of power with the wings on her back and can destroy the area she is pushing the waves towards.

Drawback- Overuses causes tiredness and extreme pains.

Quirk- Bright; can make a miniature sun in the palm of her hands. Can direct and shoot it at an area of her choosing either causing blindness, if she didn't shoot just directed it. Causes temporary blindness and burns when shot at an opponent, and when creating the sun orb she tends to sweat and get tired more easily.

Drawback- Overuse leads to burns and lighting up so it is easier for the enemy to spot you.

Quirk- Frost; can put a layer of ice, snow, frost, and can also change to a colder temperature with their breath. They can also chill their skin but can not shoot their power from their skin.

Quirk- Video; the user can pause time, rewind, and fast forward anything in their line of sight, like a video, when time is paused nothing moves, the user can re-position people and things, items will be as light as a feather when paused.  If you fast forward items and people will change, people will age, items slowly disintegrate, weather/climate will not change since you can't see the entire world (being in space doesn't work either since you can't see the other side of earth).  It does not work through live videos.  Rewind rewinds wind, snow, rain, (but not seasons it will only go back into the clouds) age, and growth of any organism, if something was recently made you can disassemble it.

Drawback- Overuse leads to glitching yourself; the user will get a glitched voice, the user will slowly look more and more pixelated, movements might take longer since they glitch out like a video, might go through things accidentally.  If overuse is more extreme their hearing will be like a phone call cutting out, their vision will become pixelated, and all of the other affects.  The affects are in order of what ones the user will get first/less extreme to last/more extreme when they overuse their quirk.

Quirk- Marionette; the user can chose a person and a marionette doll that looks like them will appear and the user can make the doll do anything and the person they control will too.

Drawback- There are no drawbacks but there are side effects.  The user's skin and hair is naturally doll like, that include doll like joints.

Quirk- Siren; The user can use their voice to put others under a trance and will do as commanded.  The user also tuns into a siren when they touch any water and won't turn back until they are completely dried off.  The user can also summon a trident that can control water.

Drawback- Easily dehydrates and when the user is dehydrated they will become dried out, voice is dry, eyes are dry, and their trident will disappear until until they are hydrated.

Quirk- Ajin; When the user dies they will regenerate and be as good as new in a few seconds.  If is a limb is torn off and too far to re-attach when the user regenerates they will produce a new one, that includes the head.

Drawback- None, but they still feel pain.

(This is inspired from Ajin: Demi-Human, this is an anime I like.  And this may seem weak but it is very powerful.  If you are strong and quirk thinking you are almost invincible.  When they give you a tranquilizer or something of the sort, kill yourself and you regenerate and you're fine.  Villains will try to kill but when they do they regenerate you.  Someone tries to out you on the brink of death but not kill you?  Kill yourself.  With this quirk, guns, and maybe some grenades or something you will be extremely strong.)

Quirk- Alias;  The user has the power to change their appearance with any quirk as long a they don't already exist.  This includes age so the user cannot get old if they choose so.

Drawback- If the user constantly change their appearance they will grow tired.

(I got this when thinking of another story, like what if Nana hid something, from everyone, even Toshinori/All Might and Gran Torino to keep them safe.  That is her true quirk.  And she changes into a young student and goes to U.A. under an alias.  Will it get out the was All Might's preaccessor?  What is so dangerous she has to hide it?  Little do they know she is AFO's younger sister he is out for revenge again after helping their brother escape.  I most likely won't write it but I enjoy making story ideas like this!)

Quirk- Cut; the user can cut through anything, the size of the cut doesn't matter.  The user can cut through objects, space, and time.  (Cutting through space can give teleportation and time can time travel)

Drawback-  The user ages as normal whether or not you go through time so your age will eventually be off, you will be 20 when you are meant to be 18 if you spend 2 years forward or back in time.  Cutting through space, if you cut too much you can create a black hole that will suck up the universe.  The user can luckily reverse that if needed though.  And doing too many cuts can cause cuts to appear on your own body.

Quirk- Smile; the user's smile literally blinds people.

Drawback- You have to keep you teeth in check for it to work at it's best.

Quirk- Hamster Ball; the user can summon a person sized hamster ball to surround them.  It is see-though like glass and is indestructible.  Sounds, temperatures, and air can go through the wall of the ball.

Drawback- If the user is in there for over an hour they will become a hamster.  If the user sits out of the hamster ball for however long they were in there for the time will reset.  The user will know the time since on the bottom there is a timer.  The user has a tiny hamster ball while a hamster and they will be a hamster for an hour.  The tiny hamster ball doesn't affect the timer.

Quirk- Emotions; the user's emotions will take the shape of people.  So there will be at least one person following the user at all time to show their emotions.  The emotions can push the feeling they represent on other people as long as the user wishes for that to happen.

Drawback- The emotion have a mind of their own and mainly act just like their feeling.  Also the user is extra emotional.

Every once and while I might go back on here and update this!  I enjoy creating quirks.  And feel free to ask questions/clarification.