ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠: ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔼𝕟𝕕-𝕆𝕗-𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕞 𝕋𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤

"I haven't studied at all!"  Kaminari yells.  I snicker and get up from my seat and walk over to Shinso.

"Hey, Shinso!"

"Hi, Kuro."

"I've been wondering, you didn't have Hero class but do you at least work out?  You know there is a physical part to our final."  He pales a bit.

"Shinso...."  I shake my head and give a grin.

"You can train with me!"

"Are you sure about that?"  He asks and I give another grin.

"Yeah!  I would love to bring someone else through hell with me.  I'll tell Aizawa-sensei, to tell the other trainers."

"Wai-"  But I turned around and went to my father who was in his sleeping bag in the corner.  I poked him and he groggily opened his eyes.

"What?"

"Shinso wants to join training..."  We both have matching shit-eating-grins.

"Great.  I'll let them know.  I heard Midoriya might be joining."  I nod and walk back to Shinso as my father stands up and texts the other trainers.

"Okay.  You're in."  I give him a shit-eating-grin as he sweat-drops.

"So what is it like and who is training us?"

"It is hardcore hell and Midoriya might be joining us.  The trainers will be are Aizawa-sensei and the rest are a secret but we will learn stealth, strength, flexibility, and technique.  You will be pushed beyond your limits.  Get ready for hell."  A shiver goes down his spine as I give a sickly sweet smile.  I will drag you to hell with me...  I've been doing this for so long...

"Okay...  But what about the studying?"

"Oh, I can help and so will the other trainers, they are all teachers at this school after all."

"We're training with Pros?"  I nodded my head as the idea sinks in, Now he has a small idea at why it's hell...

~Time Skip~

Shinso and I sat at a lunch table with Midoriya, Iida, Shoto, Uraraka, Hagakure, and Tsu.

"The content for the test for all the normal subjects is totally within the scope of our lessons, so we can still pull it off somehow...  But...  It's scary to know that we can't know what will be in the practical test exercise..."  Midoriya says with his hands together.

"Nothing too wild, I would think."  Iida responds.

"We can still pull it off.  The normal subject test.  Sure can pull 'er off."  Uraraka says.

"Aizawa-sensei said it'd be an overall summary of what we did this semester."  Hagakure says.

"Yeah, but he didn't tell us anything apart from that."  Tsu says with her right hand on her chin.

"And yeah, the rest was almost all basic training."  Uraraka says.

"I just know he will make it hell for us if possible, I wouldn't be surprised if the camp is to train us until we physically die..."  I say but they ignore me so I continue eating.

"Studying to the test, plus keeping our physical strength on tip top condi-  OWW!"  Midoriya says but gets cut off by an elbow to the back of his head.

"Ahh, my bad, your head's so big I ended up whacking you upside it."  Monoma says.

"Monoma, he's innocent.  Don't do that to the lil' cinnamon roll."  I say.