ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟛: 𝕊𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕤 𝔽𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕒𝕝 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚

Todoroki and I chatted during Midoriya's and Shinso's match.  I found out quite a bit about him.  He has three siblings, one is believed to be dead.  He likes cold soba and has never seen a disney movie.  We are going to have a movie marathon tonight with Aizawa and the cats.

"Next Round."  Announces on the speakers.

"Well you better get going, you got this!"  I say with a smile.  He stands up from his seat.

"Thank you."  He says and leaves the room.  And I was left in my thoughts.

"Kaminari...  He will most likely put full charge in his first attack, or some of it if he actually thinks.  He is not good at strategizing...  He doesn't prepare another move, after the first or second attack he will be out of commission since he doesn't appear to be skilled in hand-to-hand combat.  I just need solid defense for a bit.  I can predict his moves since he charges up and shoots out electricity, he has energy spiraling around him.  So if I fully cover my body except my eyes in kemuri and when he prepares to I can cover my eyes...  Simple enough..."   I say voicing my thoughts aloud.  After a minute I hear a crystalizing sound.  Must be Todo's ice...  Must be a big attack if it was so loud.  I hum a song and close my eyes up to the ceiling.  After a few minutes I hear,

"Next round."  I get up and make it to the side of the arena ad walk up.

"It's Class A's personal nurse!  Kuro Mei!"  I have people cheer for me and I smirk.

"Versus...  The sparkling, killing boy!  Denki Kaminari!"  I unzip my jacket and put it around my waist.

"Start!"  I cover myself in kemuri and wait for him to attack.

"Wanna grab something to eat when we're done here?  I'll be happy to console you, if you want."  He is soon covered in electricity so I cover my eyes.

"Because this match will probably...  Be over in an instant."  He uses his electricity so I wait a second before taking off my kemuri and wrapping him with kemuri; disabling him in the process.

"But it's already over!"  I let go of him and return my kemuri.  I put my jacket back on and go to get him since he is in idiot mode.

"Mei advances to the next round!"  I grab him but once I do my light purple mist leaves me and goes to his head and enter his skull.  He soon goes back to normal.

"Ahh....  The reason your quirk makes you like an idiot is because it causes brain damage..."  I nod and walk off leaving him confused and soon leaves the arena as well.  I head to the seating to watch the next matches.  I sit beside Midoriya and Uraraka.

"Moving on...  Who's next in the battle for the top?  The round's just about half over!  Next up is Tenya Iida of the Hero Course!  Versus...  Covered head-to-toe in support items...  Mei Hatsume of the Support Course!"  People in the crowds chatted.  I looked at Midoriya's book and see notes on everyone's quirk.

"Looks like Iida's also...  Equipped with support items?!"  Yamada said.

"Aren't those forbidden for the Hero Course students?  You have to put in a special request for those things beforehand."  Kayama says.

"Oh!  I forgot!  I didn't think it'd be a problem, seeing as how Aoyama wears that belt of his..."

"Right.  He applied for an exception!"

"I'm terribly sorry, then!  Except...  I was touched by my opponent's sense of sportsmanship!  Although she's a member of the Support Course...  She came to me and said, 'if we're to be seen as equals, then we should fight on equal footing.'  She gave me these items to use!  Her earnest spirit...  I could never look down on it!  That was my thinking!"