ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛: ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝔽𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤

(She needs to be in class at 7:00)

The week went by in a blur, waking up, showering, breakfast, studying or training, going home, dinner, bed, and repeat.  When I was there I did get to meet the teachers and I have learnt my way around the school so I have no reason to worry about getting lost in the vast corridors.  But today is different.  Today starts my hero training!

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

I groan, shifting under the warm covers.

BEE-

I took the baring alarm clock and throw it at the wall and see 5:00, I wonder why it was going off so early.

"I HAVE U.A.!"  I bolt right out of bed, removing my covers exposing my pajamas.  I get up and head to the bathroom.  I brush my teeth and get in the shower.  After I finished  I blow-dried my hair and wrap myself in a towel returning to my room.  I head to my closet, I open it and reach for my U.A. uniform.  I put it on and look in the mirror.  I give myself a smile and check the time, 6:30.  I make my way to the dining room and see my mother, she smiles and hands me pancakes. 

"Good morning Kuro."  I sit down and set my pancakes down in front of me.

"Good morning mom."  Once I finish I place the plate in the sink.

"See you later mom."  I say as I reach for the doorknob and opening it.

"See you later.  I am so proud of you."  I smile at my mother's kind words.

"Thank you mom."  I exit the house and close the door behind me.  I walk to U.A. with a determined look.  I walk down the bustling sidewalks and soon reach U.A.'s gate.  I stand in place for I second to think that this is how my future starts.  A new chapter with twists and turns.  But from standing in place I should of expected some reaction.

"Move aside you extra!"  I sidestep and see an angry looking pomeranian.  I walk in the gate somewhat beside him.

"Ohh, sorry about that!  My name is Kuro Mei.  What is yours?"  He huffs.

"Katsuki Bakugou, you fucker better remember that since it will be the name of the next number one hero!"  He smiled in pride.  I give a kind smile to the boy with a huge ego.

"What class are you in Bakugou?"

"1-A of course, the place for the best of the best!"

"I have the same class!  I can lead the way."  He huffs not ecstatic to be lead around by an 'extra'.  But anyone who saw the school would know they would get lost so he just follows and doesn't respond, saving his pride.  We enter the front doors and I lead him down corridors to 1-A.  I open the classroom door.  We enter and I sit at the one desk out of place in front of an invisible girl.  People start saying how they didn't see my at the Entrance Exam,(nobody really payed attention to her since she didn't take the exam they didn't think she would potentially get into U.A.) and a girl with a black ponytail didn't see me at Recommendations.  They also said how this is the first time with 21 students instead of 20.  The last of the group finally arrives.  The green-haired walks into the classroom and people quieted down, Iida talked to him but I was too bothered to listen in.  I heard a voice I recognize, I smirk and sit up straight.

"If you're here to socialize, then get out."  Everyone went quiet looking at the giant caterpillar I was trying my best not to laugh while everyone was wondering how the caterpillar talked..

"This is..."  He takes a sip of his juice pouch.

"The Hero Course."  Everyone was still silent, some surprised there was someone in there.  He stood up still in his sleeping bag.