ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝: ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕡

A few days later the news of All Might teaching at U.A. spread like wildfire.  News outlets all across the globe were wanting information and interviews.  It was in the papers, civilians, heroes, vigilantes, and villains all knew of what was going on.  All Might being the Symbol of Peace, the evildoers in the world would wish to see that crumble.  So plans were being made...

"Bye mom!"  I was in my U.A. uniform slipping on my shoes and tying them.  I was cheerful since who wouldn't, I get to see my favorite Pro Heroes almost every day!

"Bye sweetie!"  I open the door and close it, my feet thud as I walk down the sidewalk.  I make my way to U.A. listening to the nature.  I am almost at the front entrance of U.A. and notice reporters...?  Cra-

"Miss!  What is it like learning from All Might?"  Some reporter says shoving a mic in my face.  I try backing up but I am in a sea of reporters.

"What is he like as a teacher?"  Think...  How do I get out of a situation like this?!  I get an idea and point to my mouth and make an X.  I pretend to be mute and the woman looks dejected.  I smile and make my way to the entrance.  I see Aizawa-sensei and give a small wave. (I forgot if I have been writing Aizawa-sensei this entire time, so if not sorry, I am now.)

"Head in before you're late."

"See ya inside!"  I walk down the path to the main building.

KLANG!

I look behind me to see the defense system activated and Aizawa-sensei heading to the main building.  I make my way through the front door and head to my desk.  Not long after Aizawa-sensei appears and heads to his podium.  He sets a pile of papers on the podium and looks up at us.

"Good work with yesterday's battle training.  I've looked over your grades and evaluations.  Bakugou.  Grow up already.  Stop wasting your talent."

"...Got it."  Wow, is Bakugou showing another emotion other than anger?

"And...  It seems Midoriya ended yet another day with a broken arm."  Midoriya jolts in his seat as Aizawa-sensei says that.

"Learn to control your quirk...  Because just trying isn't going to cut it.  I hate repeating myself.  But you have potential, assuming you can overcome this.  Work at it, Midoriya."

"Okay!"

"Now, onto homeroom business...  Sorry for the sudden announcement, but today..."  It's another brutal pop quiz, isn't...

"You'll pick a Class Representative."  This is a lot better.

"Such a normal, school like thing!!"

"I'd like to!"

"I wanna be President!  Lemme do it!!"

"In my administration, girls have to show 30 cm of thigh!!"

"The position was made for me. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧"  How did he just say that...?

"I wanna be a leader!"  Everyone was ecstatic, well except for myself and the other people who could care less about this.  In normal schools, the position just entails mundane tasks, so nobody really wants to do it.  But in the Hero Course of U.A....  It would mean leading the group.  A position suited for a Top Hero in the making.

"Quiet down everyone!"  The loud shout made the noise subdue.

"Leading the many is a task of heavy responsibility...!  But ambition does not mean ability!!  This sacred office demands the trust of it's constituents...!  If this is to be a democracy, then I put forward the motion, that our true leader must be chosen my election!"  That is a good speech and idea but he kinda ruined it when he had his hand in the air, obviously wanting us to vote for him.