ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝: 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕄𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥'𝕤 ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥

A/N- I will make it so reporters saw more of the scene, and so Aizawa wasn't with Vlad King and Nezu after the Press Conference.  Finally the reason they planned on kidnapping Kuro was because she could heal people and they needed a healer.

I was starting to worry after being in the little place of nothingness, I wasn't there for long, but I still wanted to leave.  Suddenly the barriers shattered and I fell to the ground.  I look around and Shouto was in front of me.  To my right Midoriya was running forward, Tokoyami was also falling, Shoji was beside Tokoyami and also is falling but it looked like he tripped.  I then look behind me and a man with scarred purple skin and black hair was backing into a misty portal and he had his right hand around Bakugou's neck.

"KACCHAN!"  Midoriya yells out.

"Stay back...  Deku."  Bakugou says.  I think this is the first time I've seen him scared...  Midoriya trips as the mist swirls away, Midoriya looks up with a face of disbelief.

"Ah...  AHHHH!!"  Midoriya yells out with his hand on both sides of his face, he was on his knees and facing the ground.  He continues to scream into the ground.  I hear footsteps behind us and see Tsu and Uraraka approaching.  Aoyama comes out from the bushes on the right.  Nobody knew what to do.

~Small Time Skip~

We were walked to the police cars to meet up.  The people that were unharmed were with me, the rest were taken in the ambulance.  I looked around worriedly until I spot my dad talking to an officer.  Luckily he wasn't hurt...  He looked a bit worried and the officer waved before saying something and walked off.  My father turned around and looked at me and the other thirteen students.  He walked over and engulfed me in a hug.

"Are you okay?!  I was worried you her kidnapped!  Hizashi is going to freak out..."  He says and holds me close.  He never does this, especially in front of other students and police officers.  I must have really worried him...

"I'm sorry dad."  I say and I hear a few gasps but I ignore them.  He lets go and looks at the other students before ruffling my hair and walking off.  You could have at least helped me explain...  I look back to see the shocked faces of my classmates.  The only one who wasn't shocked was Shouto.

"I'll explain the next day of school when everyone is awake, right now everyone needs rest."  People nod and walk off to talk to police officers or lean against a tree.

Vlad King-sensei apparently got the word out, because 15 minutes after the Villains escaped, rescue workers and firefighters showed up.  Out of the 41 students 15 were in critical condition thanks to that one Villain's gas attack.  Eleven had other injuries of varying degree.  Fourteen got off without a scratch, and...  One was missing.  Of the six Pros, one suffered a serious head injury.  Another couldn't be found, having left behind nothing but a massive bloodstain.  On the other side, three of the Villains were arrested at the scene.  But with the exception of those three, the others vanished without a trace.  The summer training camp we'd all been looking forward to ended in the worst way imaginable.

~The Next Day~

Tou-san went to U.A. for a meeting and my father went to the police station for more questions.  On the way they dropped me off at the hospital to check on my classmates.  Midoriya ended up with severe burns from the Villain with blue flames.  As I walked I saw a few of my classmates.  I walked to the front desk first to check if we could go into their rooms yet.

"Hello.  How may I help you?"  The lady asks with a smile.

"Hi, could I have Izuku Midoriya's room number?"  She nods and types something in her computer.