𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤

This is not an update just my traitor theories, there is manga spoilers.  At the end there will be a oc, I most likely won't put it in the book but it is still an amazing oc.

Okay, here is my U.A. traitor theory. Villain Aoyama. As a child his quirk was out of control, and maybe it hurt someone? What is he ended up killing/harming someone and he enjoyed it. He went to the root of evil and then he joined U.A. as a traitor. We never seen him with short sleeve shirts or shorts, what if that is from battle scars? At the training camp Dabi saw him after he talked with Twice, he let him go and continue to listen in. The reason why he let him listen is because he knew who it was and in case any Heroes saw it would seem like he was being heroic getting information. He never told anyone about what he saw, they said their names it would of been good information to tell their names and Twice's quirk. In his dorm he had a thing of armor with a sword. How did he get a sword into campus? Is something in his armor? He never got close to people, what if that is because he didn't want people to ask to go to his home or to hang out while he has villain things, (like killing people). He was missing at the U.S.J. He said it was a secret. Why? Maybe he was telling the villains what he knows so far... When the author said who Aoyama is in the manga his favorite thing said himself, so what if he didn't care what happened to his classmates, he was sent at the traitor since he was most likely not to be attached. In the manga Aoyama stalks deku in the night through the window. Why was he not bothered/uncomfortable? Did he do this before?  Also to make it clear, Aoyama was missing during the USJ and was missing on the map of the training camp, he was the only one missing in both.  Aoyama makes sense if he was the Villain, he could easily pretend to be scared so he doesn't have to harm Villains as much.

Another theory is Aoyama and Uraraka being the traitors, All For One knew Deku was All Might's apprentice so what if he told Uraraka to get close to him, so they can trap him. How did Aoyama get to Deku's window if he wasn't on the first floor? Uraraka lifted him. She became a villain to help her family's debt. The villains were never trained very well in hand-to-hand combat, so maybe that is why Uraraka went with Gun Head; she wanted to learn what the villains couldn't teach her. She also got close to Iida, maybe that is because his brother is Ingenium. She never got close to Todoroki and my guess is because nobody else did and she didn't want people to be suspicious of her going out of her way to get closer. She could float Aoyama and herself away when the got files so teacher's didn't spot them. She wore tank tops so she obviously had no scars, or at least for all we know. So maybe she goes to sneaks in and steals as stealth. But she has a bubbly personality and there is no going around it since she laughed at Iida during All Might's lesson when she had the option to not laugh. Maybe that is why they can handle Toga, Toga attacked her but she obviously has good acting so maybe she did it because Tsu was there. Uraraka admires 13, why? Is it because she is a rescue hero or the fact that a hero could so easily start a massacre. Maybe since Uraraka didn't have many points in the Entrance Exam she saw through the rescue points and that is why she offered points to Deku. She instantly found Deku and stopped him from falling, it was sudden and nobody was behind him so was she watching him? Looking for a reason to introduce herself?