ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘: ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘

First off...  I'm no Doctor...  I know I probably failed miserably but... A for effort...?  Also, don't be perverted...  You will regret it.

I stayed with the two injured Pro Heroes until we heard sirens in the distance.  Soon two ambulances arrive with Recovery Girl.  She walked through the open door with paramedics with four stretchers followed.  They carried two to Thirteen and Aizawa while the others for Midoriya and All Might.

"Hello dearie, I should be able to heal All Might, Midoriya, and Thirteen but in case it is needed stay with Aizawa.  He could have damage to his skull"  I nod and follow the stretchers with Aizawa and Thirteen into the ambulance.  I hold both of their hands on the ride to the hospital as they put on a breathing mask on them for safety precautions.  I slowly heal the two Heroes and we reach the Hospital.  The paramedics open the ambulance doors and push him into the hospital and take a left as Thirteen takes a right.  I continue holding Aizawa's hand hand.

"We need to check his condition stat!  Get a full body CT then put him in the ICU!"  The Doctors rush to get a cat scan (Full body ct/x-ray) once they are in I let go of his hand, they take off his goggles and scarf so they don't interfere.  One the cat scan was done we looked at it and I only understood half, his arms were smashed to splinters, and that his face is fractured.

"His arms are smashed to splinters, his face is fractured but no brain damage, but there is a chance he may suffer from long-term vision loss."  I stiffen as she says that.  He most likely wouldn't be able to be a Hero or Teacher...  Because he protected us...  I knew I had to do something so I said what would most likely help.

"My quirk can work to avoid that, but if he heals and loses his vision I won't be able to fix his vision since his body thinks he is healed.  By physical contact my quirk puts bones, blood, tissue, muscle, and organs in the right place and if something was missing my quirk turns fat cells into what is needed.  If I just have physical contact for a few hours he should be fully healed."  I say they looked shocked that I could do that but the main Doctor looks back at the others, they nod and the doctor say,

"Alright kiddo, I will set up a feeding tube that will give him fatty foods."  I nod and they push Aizawa to the ICU as I hold his hand.  He makes it to the ICU as the Doctors set everything up.  They say,

"Do your stuff, we will be with the others that came in.  We will check every ten minutes or so.  Press that red button if something is wrong."

"Okay."  The Doctor gives a smile and leaves.  I get up on the bed and lay down to heal him faster.  It's not like this is the first time, I fell asleep on him when we had a movie marathon and were living on just coffee.  I smile at the memory.  Soon the purple mist engulfs most of his body.  Soon there was a knock at the door,

"Come in!"  I said expecting a Doctor.  But then comes in a detective.  This is awkward...  Seeing a student cuddling a shirtless teacher...  At least he will be healed.

"Hello, Kuro.  I am detective Tsukauchi.  I just got done talking to your classmates about what happened.  We need anything you noticed, we already have a description."

"Okay, there are a few things.  The warp dude called handy Tomura Shigaraki.  Then Shigaraki called warp dude Kurogiri.  Right before All Might said Carolina Smash, Shigaraki said Nomu and the bird guy moved into action.  So I am guessing that is his name.  Shigaraki also said stuff like game over and to be continued."  He nods while writing everything down.

"Thank you for your help.  Have a good day."  He says with an awkward smile.

"You too."  He walks back out the door.  I look at the monitor and see his in a good condition.  After a few minutes my eyes start to feel heavy and I yawn.  I slowly drift into sleep.  After a few hours I wake up to someone nudging my shoulder.