ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝: 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕤

"I'm going for Mt. Lady!"  Mineta says while pointing a thumb at himself.  I sigh.  He never will change, will he...

"You're thinking lewd thoughts again, Mineta."  Tsu says.

"Am not!"

"You got pretty far in the tourney, Ashido.  It's weird that you didn't get drafted."  Ojiro says.

"Have you decided yet, Kuro?  Deku?"  Midoriya mutters and has his right thumb to his lips and a pen in his left hand.  While he mutters I decided to reply,

"Well I chose-"

~One Week Ago~

Dad was standing behind the podium with his sleeping bag around his waist and Kayama on his left, she was stretching her arms.

"Your internships start in a week.  For this all-important decision...  I'll be handing out personalized lists to those who were drafted.  You may choose from among those who scouted you.  For those who were not drafted...  The list I just passed out contains forty agencies from all over the country willing to accept interns."  He says while holding said paper forward.

"You will choose one from that list.  Each has a different specialty and region.  Give your choice some real thought."  He finished off.

"I'm going for major crimes in the big city!"  Kirishima says while holding the paper.

"I'd like a place where I can deal with floods.  Kero."  My father steps out of his sleeping bag and walks to the right side of the podium.

"Submit your choices by this coming weekend."  SHIIIII-

"We've only got two days to pick?!"  Sero asks.  I sigh and look down at my paper.  (These are real agencies, I stole them from Todoroki's paper.)

IPhome Hero Agency

Ryukyu Hero Agency

Woman Jenny OFFICE

Uwanga Agency

Endeavor Hero Agency  I rolled my eyes at this one.

Uwabami Hero Agency

Kardog Hero Agency

Molotov Hero Office

Midnight Hero Agency  I give a small smirk.

I looked over many more papers looking for any that stood out.  For any Heroes I did know I thought of if they did their work or slacked off, and also if their quirk was similar in a way.  One Hero stood out for being hard working, somewhat similar quirk, and I know won't slack or torture me.  Midnight...  I give a smirk and look up to see, Midoriya gone and everyone else standing to leave.  Not wanting to be left behind I packed my bag as well.

~Present~

We were all in a clump holding our Hero costumes following my father.

"You've got your costumes, right?  Wearing them in public is strictly prohibited, but don't drop them."

"YEAHHH!!"  Mina happily shouts.

"And don't slur your 'yeah', Ashido.  All of you, be on your best behavior!  Now go."  I was standing with Midoriya and Uraraka as Midoriya calls out to Iida,

"Iida!-"

We heard about what happened to Ingenium on the news after Sports Festival.

How his attacker is still out there, like a ghost in the wind.