ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕀𝕤 𝕄𝕪 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠 𝔸𝕔𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕒

~Age 15~

I always wanted to save people, I never wanted anyone to worry like my father or mother did.  Never again shall people worry.  That is why I want to get stronger, to help people.  To be be the shining light that shows them the way when everything is dark.  But I was always told I can't be a Pro Hero with my quirk, I can help out on the field but my quirk can't really help with battles.  That won't stop me from trying to reach my goal!  Uncle Aizawa (That is just what you call him ¯\_(ツ)_/¯) said that if I truly want to help people in need I need to go beyond my limits.  That is why I am going to try out for the U.A. Entrance Exams!  At least that is what I planned...

Ding-Dong~!

"Can you get the door Kuro?"  I heard my mother yell from the other room over.  I give a hum in acknowledgement.  I walk through the corridor humming a tune till I reached the door, I turned the handle and when I saw who was on the other side was the one and only Uncle Aizawa!  and... a grandma??  I swear I've seen her somewhere...  oh well...

"Welcome Aizawa, and Ma'am.  My name is Kuro, come in."  I step out of the way and give my kindest smile.

"Hello dearie, my name is Chiyo Shuzenji, you can just call me Recovery Girl!"  That is where I know her!  She is the nurse of U.A., she is the reason they are allowed to have so many dangerous tests.  They walk in and I close the door behind them.  We walk into the living room and they sit onto the sofa.  I sit on the sofa across from them.

"To what do I owe the pleasure Recovery Girl?"

"No need to be so formal, I would like to talk about U.A."  She gave me a heartwarming smile and I was cheerful until my brain comprehend what she said,  U.A.!?!!?  What is going on??!?!  My mother comes over to the living room and sits beside me.

"What about U.A.?"  My mother asks.

"Well we heard about her strong quirk, I believe it has much room to grow and she can aid Heroes in battles and be a Hero of her own.  So, we came here with this one in a lifetime opportunity!  You join U.A. as my apprentice but also help in Class 1-A where you can learn everything you need to to help in being a Pro Hero.  You can be a Hero and Healer.  So... what do you say?"  This was truly a one in a lifetime opportunity, I have to reason to say no!  This is amazing!  I give a bright smile and say,

"I would love to."  Aizawa intervenes in our conversation.

"Good, before the Entrance Exams you will need to fill out some paperwork with Principal Nezu.  I will be your teacher.  Your first day will be the Entrance Exams where you will go to the areas with Recovery Girl and heal the kids.  You will have to come back every day after that for a week till school starts to learn everything medical you might need."  He folds his hands and gives me a blank stare but ever since my father died he has been around more to support my mother from how depressed she has been lately.  With this I have been able to slowly be able to read his emotions....  He is proud.  I give a smile.

"Okay, thank you."  I give a closed eyed smile.

"Oh yeah, welcome to your Hero Academia."

~Time Skip To Entrance Exam~

I walk down the street with my hands in my lilac hoodie.  Smiling, I make my way through the gate, up the stairs, and though the doors.  Another chapter of my story is starting and I believe it will be a good one....  I walk through the corridors only to be stopped by an arm.  I look back in surprise.

"You!  You are meant to be in the auditorium.  This is against procedure.  Head to the auditorium or you will be reported."  I look at the guy who held my arm, dark blue hair and square glasses.  He reminds me of a robot....

"Oh, this is a misunderstanding.  I am heading to Principal Nezu's office.  I am not taking the exam."  I smile at him as he lets go of my arm.  He bows,

"My apologies, I thought you were a suspicious figure.  I am Tenya Iida."

"It's fine Iida.  My name is Kuro Mei.  See you around!"  I smile and turn back the way I was headed and continued to the office.  I got to the door and knocked three times.

"Come in!"  I put my hand on the handle and turn it.  I walk in to see the Principal in a chair behind a desk.  I walk listening to my footsteps in the oddly quiet room.  I sit in the soft seat in front of the desk.

"Hello Principal Nezu.  Pleased to meet you."

"Hello miss Mei.  Here is the paperwork to get your uniform and terms and conditions since this is the first time we did something like this."  I give him a slight nod and start filling out the paperwork.  About 15 minutes later I hand him the paperwork.

"Very well.  Recovery Girl has your uniform.  Meet with her to prepare to go to all the stations."

"Okay, sir.  Have a good day."  I stand up and push in the chair and head to the door.

"You too miss Mei."  I open the door and head out.  I walk down and to Recovery Girl's office.  I knock three times.

"Come in!"  I open the door to see Recovery Girl.

"Hello Recovery Girl."

"Hello dearie, the participants are just about done.  Let's head out."  I give her a smile as she gets up.  We go in alphabetical order so we start in station A.  There was nothing bad, a few sprained fingers, dislocated joints, overused quirks, which Recovery Girl and I can easily heal.  We head to station B and there was a girl puking from obviously overusing her quirk and a boy with 2 broken legs and 1 broken arm.  I left Recovery Girl to him and went to the girl.

"Hello, I'm Kuro Mei.  Nice to meet you."  I say putting a hand on her shoulder while healing her.

"Thanks Mei.  I'm Ochako Uraraka."  I smile as she was all healed.  After she was healed I looked back to see Recovery Girl finished with the green haired boy.  I walk over the debris created by the 0-pointer robot.  I look back and see the obliterated 0-pointer and I was astounded someone could do so much damage.  I look as my hands and make a fist and look back up.  I reach Recovery Girl and we continue to the next station.  I guess I just need to get strong...

~Time Skip~

"Thank you Recovery Girl for teaching me all this."  I give her a warm smile as we walk down U.A.'s corridors.

"No problem Dearie!  The results will take a week to come in, so during this week you will spend all day at my office, after school and if you wish free periods you will come to my office."  I nod smiling.  We make it to her office and I twist the doorknob, entering.  Recovery Girl sits in her seat while I reach for my U.A. uniform Recovery Girl prepared for me.

"Bye Recovery Girl!"

"Goodbye."  I walk out of her office and down the silent corridors with only the sound of my echoing footsteps.  I walk out the front doors and make my way home.  I walk down the sidewalk listening to traffic, music from cars, and chatter all around.  I smile and cross the street.  I reach my house and walk up the front steps.  I get my keys out of my pocket and unlock the front door.

"Hey mom, I'm home!"  I put my keys back into my pocket and close the door.

"Hi Kuro!  Go put you stuff away and get ready for dinner."  I smile smelling the air.  I take off my shoes and walk down the hallway and reach my room.  I open the door and set my new uniform in my closet.  I take off my sweatshirt and set in in the hamper.  I return to the dining room to see my mother setting down two plates.  I sit in my chair and we both begin to eat.  

"How was your day?"  My mother says starting up small talk.

"Good, I healed a few students and I got to meet a few new people."  I smile thinking back to the memory of the Iida, Uraraka, and the Unnamed green haired boy who seemed to be new to battling.  Once I finish I stand up and push my chair back in.  I put my plate in the sink and head to my room.  I play music as my surrounding and senses slowly start to fade away.

1519 Words