𝕂𝕦𝕣𝕠 ℂ𝕙𝕚𝕝𝕕 𝔼𝕩𝕥𝕣𝕒

(A/N-This is not part of the story-line. This is just an extra.)

So it this day was like every other. But it wasn't, I just thought it was. I was doing training with Recovery Girl,

"Today was surprisingly uneventful, I haven't had to heal a single person." She told me.

"Seems like they are learning to not be as reckless." I say with a smirk and she chuckles. I was standing beside the door when it slammed open and hit me in the face, I ended up falling to the ground. That definitely broke a nose.

"RECOVERY GIRL!! WE WERE PRACTICING WHEN SNIPE SHOT MY HAND!!" I hear Tou-san yell. I groaned as I sat up and felt my nose, I was right. It was completely out of place and warm crimson blood was dripping from it. It fell onto my clothes and I looked at Tou-san.

"SHUSH! You just hit Kuro!! Look at what you did to her!" I heard Recover Girl lecture. Tou-san looked back at me and then frantically began to apologise while debating on whether I needed a hug or to be healed first.

"I'M SO SORRY, LITTLE LISTENER!! DO YOU NEED A HUG?! WE NEED TO HEAL YOU?! DO YOU WANT TO BE HUGGED FIRST?!" When he was panicked he tended to yell everything so I covered my ears and slowly stood up. I don't want to just sit here in pain, might as well have Recovery Girl heal me since that would be faster.

"Hey, could you please heal me, Recovery Girl?" I ask her while standing in front of her.

"Of course, dearie." She says before extending her lips and kissing my cheek. I was healed by her before but this time it felt different.

"H-Huh?!" I said, but as I said it my voice slowly got higher and I felt myself shrink. I was soon basically the height of Nezu. My clothes covered my body so only my head was poking out.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I yell as I look at my small chubby hands.

"AHH!!! SHE'S A BABY!!!" I heard Tou-san yell out. What the literal hell...?

"Oh my...!" Recovery Girl says.

"What a predicament we have here." I hear a cheerful voice say and I look to see Nezu holding tea in the doorway.

~Time Skip~

It turns out Recovery Girl was hit by a quirk this morning. She never realized it since it didn't affect her. The quirk would make quirks have the opposite effect for a total of twenty-four hours. Her quirk makes the healing factor in a person's body go by quicker so I went backwards. Also, the effect of the reversed quirk lasts for twenty-four hours. So I should turn back in twenty-four hours... Great... They gave me new clothes that properly fit me. This is so embarrassing... What will happen at school?! I went home with Tou-san since my father was already home. Shoto was at his real house since his siblings wanted to see him and his father was on a trip. We parked outside of the house and Tou-san got out of the car while I unbuckle my seatbelt of my car seat. Was this really necessary...? Tou-san opened the car door since my tiny body didn't have the strength to. He picked me up and held my with his right arm.

"Hey, I can still walk!" I huff and cross my tiny arms. He smirks.

"Little toddlers are so adorable! This is perfect, isn't it!" He says with a large grin. Save me... He opens the door and Shoto was on the couch. He looked at us with a confused look.

"Why the hell do you have a toddler and where is Kuro?" He asks.

"Shut up. I'm right here." I say, he looked at me skeptical since my voice changed too before he gets a small shit-eating grin.