𝔽𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣'𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝

This is not part of the book.  Also sorry this is late.

Rain, most people would say it sets off the whole mood of Father's day but for Kuro it fit perfectly...  She was sat on the sofa looking out the window.  She sighs and looks at her hands on her thighs.

(1st POV)

"Mom, I'm going to head out.."  I say,

"Okay, try and stay out of the rain."  She says with a sympathetic smile, I stand up and take out a hoodie and put it over my head.  I open the front door and walk out in the rain.  Every drop leaving it's mark on the world.  I walk down the road hearing kids talking with their fathers, cars, music, and families having fun.  I give a smile and keep walking.  I soon hum a tune.  I soon reach my destination at a flowers shop.  The bell rings as I walk though the front door.

"Uhh...  Hello?"  I walk in, looking at the beautiful flower arrangements.  Soon a man walks in from the back.

"Hello there miss!  Welcome to the flower shop, what can I get you?"  I walk up the counter.

"I would like a thing of Lilies..."

"Sure thing."  He goes out from behind the counter and grabs Lilies and put them in a bouquet.  He walks back to behind the counter.

"Here you go miss, that will be ¥3799.49."  I give a hum and pull out my wallet from my hoodie, I hand him the money and grab the bouquet.

"Have a good day miss."

"You too."  I give him a fake smile and turn back around and walk out.  Back down the busy street.  I soon make it to a graveyard.  I walk in and take a right.  I read the names,

Grisha Yeager...

Frieda Reiss...

Hannes...

Ewin Smith...

Ymir...

Marco Bott...

Petra Ral...

Hiromoto Mei...  I walk over to the grave and sit by the grave,

"H-hey dad...  It's been awhile...  I miss you, so does mom."  I set the flowers by his grave.

"They took me in as an apprentice at U.A.  I am going to be a hero like I dreamed.  Uncle Aizawa is my teacher...  I got to meet All Might, he's nice..."  The rain continued to fall as each word fell out of my mouth.  The rain covered the tears that were staining my face.

"I-I...  I miss y-you...  S-S... S-So much, w-why?  W-wh...  Why did y-you sacrifice yourself f-for me..."  I couldn't stop the tears even if I wanted too.  They fell rapidly as I gave choked sobs.  Soon enough I didn't feel rain over me...  I looked up and saw Uncle Aizawa with an umbrella.

"I knew you would go here, at least stay warm.  A cold would be troublesome."  I give him a smile and I stand up and hug him.

"T-Th...  T-Thanks..."  I look back around at the grave.

"B-Bye dad..."  I walk out with Aizawa and we reach my home.

"Thanks..."

"Just stay safe, your mother was worried."  I nodded and headed into the house.  I close the door behind me and take off my hoodie.  I walk into my room and set my hoodie in the hamper and go to take a shower to avoid a cold.

I miss you, dad...

This was short but I didn't know what to add to make it longer.  Also if you are like me this is my last day of school so if it also for you, congrats!