ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟: 𝕌𝕝𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕄𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕤

Everyone had worked so hard to get things back to how they were before.

Like always.

Yes.  Like always.

Aiming to be Heroes.

Pushing each other to succeed...

...In our everyday lives!

We were all sitting at our desks and my father was behind the podium and had this hands on each side.  You look like this is interrogation...

"As I mentioned yesterday...  Our primary goal now is to get you your Provisional Licenses."

"Yes!"  We all chorus.  My father looks at the desk before looking back up and saying,

"Hero Licences are inextricably tied to the saving of lives, so one must be properly qualified for such a heavy responsibility.  Naturally, the test is incredibly difficult.  Even for Provisional Licenses, on average we only see a fifty percent success rate."  My father says.

"So even the Provisional License is difficult."  Shinso says.

"That's why, starting today, each of you needs to come up with at least two-"  He then makes a motion for someone to come in at the door and the door suddenly ones and Cementos, Ectoplasm, and Nemuri come in and they all say at one,

"Ultimate Moves!"  Everyone got hyped up, some screamed, some stood up, and some just sat happily.

"ULTIMATE MOVES!"

"This is kinda like a school thing, but totally Hero-like at the same time!"

"Ultimate Moves!  These are your finishers.  Your most unique techniques!"  Ectoplasm says.

"Internalize these moves.  Make them your own until they become unparalleled.  Combat is all about finding and making use of your particular strengths!"  Cementos says with his pointer finger up.

"Your moves symbolize who you are!  Nowadays, Pro Heroes without Ultimate Moves are a dying breed!"  Nemuri says with a pose.

"Let's move forward with a more detailed explanation and a practical demonstration.  Change into your costumes.  And meet us at Gym Gamma."  My father says.

~Time Skip~

"Gym Gamma also known as Training Kitchen Lab.  TKL for short!"  Nemuri says.  We all stood at the entrance with our Hero costumes on.  Cementos starts to make a small structure while saying,

"This facility was my idea.  Here, I cook up the perfect terrain and objects to fit each student's needs.  Hence, 'kitchen'."

"I see...  May I please ask a question?-"  Iida says with his hand up high.

"-Why must we create Ultimate Moves in order to acquire our Provisional Licenses?  Please explain the intention behind such a requirement!"

"All in good time.  Heroes deal with accidents, catastrophes, and disasters both natural and man-made.  It's our job to save people from just about any situation imaginable.  In the licensing test, your ability to adapt in those situations will be observed, naturally.  Intelligence gathering.  Decision making.  Mobility.  Combat prowess.  As well as communication skills.  Charisma.  Leadership abilities.  The test contents vary from year to year, but applicants are always tested on a variety of criteria."  My father says.

"Among the criteria you can be sure that combat prowess will be heavily prioritized for potential Heroes.  Be prepared, and you've got nothing to fear!  These moves could have a big impact on whether or not you pass."  Nemuri says.