ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟: 𝕌𝕊𝕁

Once we woke up at Momo's we all got dressed finished the show and headed home.  I currently heading home, my mother has a day off and I have to convince her to allow to keep my kitten.  I take out my keys and unlock my front door.  I silently walk in but my mother seemed to notice me.

"Kuro...  Why is there stuff for a cat in your room?"  Oh gosh, she is not happy...

"Well about that...  I kinda accidentally adopted a cat..?"  I nervously fiddle with my fingers looking down.  Kyo is taking a cat nap in my  bag.

"How do you accidentally adopt a cat?"  My mother was getting more mad at the unbelievable excuse.

"W-Well...  I had a stuffed cat and a guy used his quirk on it and turned it real..."  I was getting more and more nervous, afraid my mother wouldn't allow me to keep Kyo.  I hear a sigh and look up.

"You know we can't keep it, I am allergic..."  She gives my a sympathetic glance.

"I was thinking about keeping him in my room...  Aizawa said I was allowed to bring him to class during school hours too!"  I give her pleading eyes.  She sighs.

"As long as it isn't shedding around the house, I guess there is no reason to argue."  She gives me a grin and I am overjoyed.  I go over and hug her.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!!"  She gives a chuckle as she ruffles my hair.

"So what did you name him?"

"His name is Kyo!"  I giggle and my mother smiles.

"You should set up his stuff."  I nod and race to my room.  Once I enter I set up all of the things he needs, luckily I am clean and have a semi-large room I should be good.  I take out Kyo and lower myself down and stroke his fur as he purrs.

"Hey Kyo, tomorrow we are going somewhere special!  At least that's what Aizawa said...  So you will have to stay in the staff room."  I wonder where we are going...

~Time Skip to Tomorrow~

I have Kyo in my bag and head to the classroom.  I open the doors and sit down in the large classroom.  It started off as a normal day.  Iida being... well Iida.  Bakugou being an asshole.  And Tokoyami being Emo.  If one of those didn't happen it was most likely the end of the world.  We had English, Math, the basic class but when the bell rings at 12:50 we are all getting ready for Hero Training.  All of us are excited to find out what we will do.  Aizawa-sensei stand up at the podium, stoic as ever.

"Now for today's Basic Hero Training...  This time, All Might, myself, and one other will supervise."  All those teachers...  Must be something big!

"Um, what're we doing, exactly?!"  Sero says raising his hand.

"Preparing you for disaster relief, from fires to floods.-"  Aizawa-sensei say pulling out a similar card to All Might's Battle Training but instead it read out Rescue.

"-It's Rescue Training!"

"Rescue, huh... sounds like another rough day."

"Right!"

"Come on, this is what being a Hero's all about!  I'm pumped!"

"I'll be right at home in a flood.  Kero."

"Rescue is my specialty."  I say with a grin.  Hm...  I wonder who the other Hero is...

"Hey.  I'm not done.  It's up to each of you whether or not you wear your costumes.  As some of them are ill-suited to this sort of activity.  The training site is a bit remote, so we'll be going by bus.  That's all.  Get ready."  We all stood up to get our costumes or gym clothes.  There was the loud sound of our chairs against the tiled flood followed by excited chatter.  I grab my costume and go to the teacher's lounge and drop of Kyo out of my bag letting him sleep on the couch.  I then headed to the locker room, it was somewhat empty because I got out later.  I got dressed with the remaining female students and walk out to the field.  As I left the locker room I was walking beside Midoriya and Uraraka.