𝔸/ℕ

So...  As you probably figured out...  The next chapter is the last of this story.  I'm glad you've all enjoyed it!!  I'm upset that I wasn't able to keep the plot interesting throughout.  I honestly wasn't planning to keep it going.  I've never been the best at writing and conveying emotions through words.  But the longer I wrote the better I got!!  I'm also not happy that what they said that I wrote sometimes didn't seem like something they would say in manga/anime.  I also felt like I kept messing around with Kuro's personality and that I didn't keep it the same.  I wasn't the best with one personality since I didn't make one personality to go off of.  I also felt like that Kuro didn't mourn over her mother as much as I wanted, same with her father.  She had the fear of explosions since it brought up her father then I totally forgot to add it at one part of the story and I was too lazy to fix it and I regret that.  I wanted it to be an obstacle she overcame.  I was a beginner to writing and didn't think much of it.  I tend to focus on my mistakes and it may seem I'm not happy with my story but...  I am really happy.  I'm happy you enjoyed it.  I'm happy I didn't just forget about it after pushing it to the side.  I'm happy I have my friend supporting me.

Also, I plan on writing two more books on top of my story 'Secret God' that I'm currently writing.  They will be out soon.  I'm just hoping I can balance three books on top of home-schooling.  I will most likely put the other two books out.  I will give a small spoiler.  One is about Greek Gods, I don't know if I'll do the 12/14 or do all of them but there is 60-70 gods/goddesses.  Most likely the 12/14, but I'll be sad that I can't do Persephone since she is one of my favorites.  The second one I can't say much about without spoiling it but it is about an organization they are fighting against.