ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕝𝕝

"Well, everything being equal I'm happy we all get to go!"  Ojiro says.  I was looking at my lodge guide about our one week boot camp.

"A one week boot camp, eh?"  Iida says.  Midoiya looks at the guide in Iida's hands and says,

"Looks like we'll be needing pretty big bags for all the stuff we need to take."  Midoiya says.

"I don't have a bathing suit and stuff.  I need to buy loads."  Kaminari says.

"Ah, in that case.  Since tomorrow's free and exams have ended.  Let's, like go shopping together!  C'mon, everyone in Class A!"  Hagakure says.

"That's a great idea!"  Kaminari shouts out with a fist in the air.

"Yo, Bakugou, you come too!"  Kirishima says while smiling.

"Like I could stand going shopping..."  He says with a disgusted look.

"You should come too, Todoroki!"  Midoriya says to the red and white boy.

"I visit the Hospital on free days."  He responds.

"How about you Shinso?"  I ask the boy.  He looks so tired...

"Sure."  He responds.

~Time Skip~

"And so we've arrived!  It's the mall that boasts the most shops in the prefecture, on the leading edge of today's youth!  It's the Kyashi-Ward shopping mall!"  Midoriya says.  I look around at all the people.  It's so interesting...  People look so different but they fit in perfectly, it's not the people that are strange it's the world.

"Got 6 arms?  We've got you covered!  And you, with the giant calves!  We have the unique apparel just for you!"  A sales clerk says.  Midoriya then mumbles uniqueness in shops and clothes.

"Stop it, you'll frighten the little children."  Tokoyami says causing me to smirk.

"Yo, dude, check it out!  Aren't those Yuuei kids!?  The Freshmen!  Wooooo, Sports Festival!"  A group of teens yell out.

"Wow, there are people who still remember us...!"  Uraraka says.

"For the time being I need to get a big carrying bag."  Jiro says to Momo.

"Oh, in that case why don't we look together?"  Momo responds.  I walk over to Shinso and say,

"I need bug spray and boots, how about you?"  I ask him.

"Same things.  Wanna go together?"

"Yeah.  Let's get the bug spray first since that will be faster."  He nods and we have idle chatter as we walk to the escalator.  We get to the second floor and walk to the camping store.  We walk in and grab bug spray.  We walk up to the counter and I buy mine first and then he buys his.  We put them in a bag.  We talk as we walk to the next shop.  In the footwear store we spotted Kaminari, Ashido, Iida, and Hagakure.

"Hey guys!"  I smile and wave to them.

"Nice to see you, Kuro, Shinso."  Iida greets.

"Hiya!"  Ashida says while Kaminari waves.

"Hey!"  Hagakure says.

"Hello."  Shinso says in a regular monotone voice and with his hands in his pockets.  I walk over to the selves of shoes and see a nice pair of brown hiking boots.  I looked for them in my size but they didn't have any.  I sigh and look for another pair.  I find another pair of hiking boots but they are black with small white stars dotted around.  I smirk and look for them in my size.  I find them and sit down to try them on.  I open the box and put them on.  Nice!