ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟞: 𝔻𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕤

"It's the Hero Billboard Chart JP!  The biannual ranking of current Heroes, based on mission completion rate, contributions to society and public support!  Who could of predicted this happening to the No. 1 unbeatable Hero?!  And it's not just Japan.  America, the home of Heroes, is in an uproar!  We've now seen All Might's true form.  He's reached his limit!  In light of this, he recently announced his retirement from the world of Heroes!  Also, regarding the No. 4 Hero, Best Jeanist though he managed to survive the recent incident, he'll be out for a long while!  Also, regarding the No. 32 Hero, Ragdoll of the super-popular Pussycat, she's been unable to use her quirk ever since her abduction, so she'll be taking an indefinite leave!  A great number of Heroes have had their lives suddenly affected in the event we now know as the Kamino Nightmare!  What will become of Japan and its Heroes?  That's all for today's news!  Next up is weather with Mr. Kihara..."  I turned off the TV and sighed.  It was a few days after the incident and my father left the house to meet Nezu for something.  Tou-san, Shouta, and I were at home doing random things around the house.  I was currently on the couch drinking coffee, my father has so much coffee that I picked up the habit.  Shouta was most likely texting Midoriya or watching anime.  And Tou-san is most likely singing.  We had to soundproof the music room since he is so loud.  Upstairs there is a music room so he can practice singing and guitar.

~Shouta's POV~

Toshinori and I were going to the houses to get the students into dorms.  We only had a few families left to visit, we are currently walking away from Shinso's house.

"Do you happen to know where Kuro lives after the accident?"  Toshinori asks.  I turn my head to him.  We never told him...  That must mean he doesn't know of Todoroki either...

"Yeah.  We can go there next."  I say.  He nods and gets in the passenger's side seat and I sit behind the wheel.  I guess he'll know soon enough.  I drive to my house.  I could see Toshinori looking a bit confused as to why we were heading in the direction of my house.  I pull up to my house and before Toshinori could ask anything I unbuckle my seatbelt and walk out of the car.  I close the car door behind me and walk up to the house.  I open the door and Toshinori hurries out of the car.  I see my daughter on the couch.

"Hizashi!  Todoroki!  Can you come down here for a second?"  I yell up the stairs.  Toshinori walks in and looks very confused.  Todoroki walks down the stairs followed my Hizashi.  I motion to the couch and they both sit down.

"You adopted her...?"  Toshinori asks.  I sigh and nod my head.

"We are here to ask about the dorms.  I asked Nezu about your situation.-"  I say looking at Todoroki.

"-He said I just need it signed by the student's current guardians and seeing after Hizashi and I are looking after you both we just need Hizashi to also sign the slips."  I say while showing Hizashi the papers to allow the students into U.A. dorms.

"I would love to sign it!"  He says.  He takes the papers and starts to sign.

"So young Kuro and Todoroki are currently living here?"  Toshinori asks a bit shocked.  I nod my head.

"I am Kuro's godfather and we basically adopted Todoroki."  The two kids nod in agreement.  Hizashi sets down the pen and holds up the papers with a smile.

"I would love for them to live in the dorms!  Even if I'll miss them!"  Hizashi says while I grab the papers.

"Great.  I'll be home later, there are a few more houses we need to visit."  I say as I start to walk off.

~Kuro's POV~

"Well, that was easy."  I say after I hear the door close.  Shouto nods in agreement.