ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟘: 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕊𝕥𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙

When we got back to the dorms everything was how it should be. Aka, chaotic. I had a bag a marshmallows in my hand and I was sitting by Tokoyami.

"Do you think I can fit fifteen marshmallows in my mouth." I asked, Tokoyami just deadpanned and then said,

"Your a hazard to society." Then Dark Shadow came out and said,

"And a coward, do twenty!" I smirk and grabbed as ten marshmallows since that was as many as I could hold in my hands.

~Time Skip~

I almost died... I had about eighteen marshmallows in my mouth and was dying until I heard Bakugou say,

"Yo! Meet me out front later. We gotta talk about your quirk." I was so surprised when I heard that I coughed out about three marshmallows and I was finally able to breathe again. I could hear Tokoyami sigh from beside me. Uraraka came up to me after seeing me coughing a few marshmallows,

"Kuro!! Are you okay?!" I put my hand up to try and calm her down. I did my best to eat the marshmallows and luckily I succeeded.

"Yeah, I tried to fit twenty marshmallows in my mouth. That didn't go so well..." I say.

~Time Skip~

That night I had trouble sleeping. I didn't know what trouble they might bring. In the morning I was able to find out. I woke up early from not sleeping the best. I groggily walked downstairs while holding Kyo and having another cat sit on my shoulder. When I got there they were both vacuuming. I walked to the coffee machine and started my coffee. When it was ready I poured a cup. I hated whip cream and creamer so it stayed dark. I took a sip and walked over to the two.

"Talk, I know the secret too so tell we everything that happened." I could tell by what Bakugou said earlier that he obviously knew.

"Fucking, Deku!! You can't go around telling people." Bakugou yells angrily.

"I-I didn't! She found out from All Might!!" Midoriya yells with his hands up. Bakugou looks at me skeptically and I nodded.

"Yeah. Now tell me why you're cleaning and what happened." I ask them.

"Kacchan wanted to fight..." Midoriya said sheepishly.

"And now we're under fucking house arrest...!!" Bakugou says. I take another sip of coffee. I'm too tired for this shit... I roll my eyes at them.

"You say it like you didn't expect house arrest." I say and Midoriya just sighs. I sit on the couch and turn on the TV. Everyone eventually came down and had different reactions to them fighting. I took another sip of coffee. Now I know why my father acts like he does... I soon got a bit of energy to be somewhat optimistic but I was still tired. They had me worried they would get expelled or something... Those idiots...

~Time Skip~

"Listen up!! Everyone will need to get in line quickly and not screw things up! Time to head for the Grounds!!" Iida said with an air chopping motion.

"You're the only screwy one around here." Sero says to Iida who was the only one out of line.

"As Class President, such is my burden!" Iida says. I could see Shinso roll his eyes from in front of me causing me to smirk.

"So Aizawa-sensei's coming to Opening Ceremony either? Must be busy." Uraraka comments.

"Well, things are a little different compared to last april." Ojiro says. We all halted at an all too familiar voice.

"Hey, Class A, I heard the news!! Two of you!! I heard two of you failed the Licensing Exam! Monoma, from Class B! You're just as charming as ever!" Kaminari says. Sheesh, cool it Monoma.