ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡: 𝕃𝕚𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝔼𝕩𝕒𝕞 ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟚

After awhile a majority of our class entered the anteroom.

"So glad to see you all here! I was worried." Momo says with a cup in her right hand.

"Momo-yao! Good to see ya! You guys got here quick, huh?!" Kaminari says.

"We only just arrived. Todoroki was the first." Shoji says.

"I was sure you'd beat us, Bakugou, but it makes sense now! You had Kaminari with you." Jiro says while pointing at Kaminari.

"Huh? Take that back!" Kaminari says and I snicker a bit. Tsu, who was sitting at one of the many tables, raised her right hand while pointing behind her and said,

"The key to unlock the targets is over there. We're supposed to return them to those shelves along with the ball bags."

"That makes eleven from our class, now. Nine to go." Shoto said, he was standing with Midoriya and Kirishima.

"They just announced eighty-two have passed. So there are eighteen spots left... I hope Iida is okay out there..." Momo says, Modiyora turns his head back towards her.

"Iida...?" Midoriya said.

~Time Skip~

In the end, the entire Class 1-A passed.

"YEAHHHH!!" Kaminari yelled.

"This is great! Greater than great!" Sero shouted.

"Our whole class passed the first round!" Uraraka shouted.

"Now, will all hundred of you please watch the screen." The speakers said so we all looked at the screen that showed the arena we were previously in.

"It's the field..." Midoriya said.

"What's happening...?" Uraraka asked right before the arena exploded. WHY?! We all thought. We then see people start to walk into the destroyed arena.

"Round two's the last one! You examinees will venture into the ruins as bystanders and proves your worth when it comes to rescuing innocent victims."

"Rescue...!" Midoriya and I said in sync. One of my specialties! I think with a small grin.

"You examinees will enter the disaster scene as bystanders and will undertake a rescue exercise." The speaker says.

"Pie stampers...?" Kaminari says.

"That means people who happen to be on the scene. We did this in class, remember." Hagakure says while doing gestures with her hands.

"The term is also used to refer to ordinary civilians..." Momo says.

"You will not act as ordinary civilians, but as those who have hypothetically earned their Provisional Hero Licenses... You're being tested on how well you respond in rescue situations." The speakers say.

"Hmm...?-" Shoji said before turning one of his tentacle-arms into a mouth and saying,

"-Look, there's some people..."

"Uh... Ah?! Huhh?! Old people and kids?! What're they doing down there? That's dangerous!!" Sato says in shock.

"Everyone there is a highly trained Professional Rescuee and in very high demand as of late!" The speaker says as the camera shows one of the elderly people holding a bottle of fake blood, My quirk won't work if it's fake... So that is a large flaw...

"Pro Rescuees?!" Someone says.

"Please welcome the good people of Help Us Company, or H.U.C. for short."