ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕆𝕗 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕤

Since Nemuri brought her car to the Hospital she drove back with me.

"Sorry..."  I say looking down.  I then heard a chuckle and look to my left at Nemuri.

"Don't worry about it!  I love how youthful you were!~"  I sigh in relief that she wasn't mad.

"But all the teachers got a notification telling them what happened so they know what happened to their students."  She says with a smirk.  All the color drains from my face.

"You are going home since Shota and Hizashi want to see you."  I gulp as she pulls into the driveway of my house.  I get out of the car and walk to the door and slowly unlock it.

"KUROO!!  WE WERE SO WORRIED!  ARE YOU OKAY!!  PHYSICALLY AND EMOTIONALLY!  POOR LISTENER NEEDS A HUG!!"  Hizashi then hugs me as tight as possible yelling more things.

"I'm...  Fine...  But I-...  Won't be...  If you don't...  Let go.."  I say while trying to breathe.  He loosens his grip and picks me up before bringing me to the couch with my father who has a death glare.  I look back and Nemuri winks at me before leaving and closing the door.  Traitor...  He sets me on the couch as he took the seat to the other side of me.

"Kuro..."  I gulp and look at my father.  He sighs before asking,

"First, how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine."

"Second, why did you do that?"

"Midoriya sent his location and Stain was most likely in Hosu where Iida was, so I was thinking he found Stain either on his own or with Iida since he wouldn't send a text for just a Nomu since there are Heroes all around.  So I went to the location with Shoto and we fought with Stain.  I...  I couldn't leave them there knowing there was a possibility they could die..."  I look up and they look at me with sympathy.  My father and Hizashi both hug me.

"You're lucky you have a good reason.  If not I would have taken away your anime."  I smirk.

"And manga..."  I frown.

"That's harsh."  I can see a grin from the corner of my eye.  They both let go of me and Kyo jumps into my lap.  I smirk and pet Kyo..

"Movies?"  Hizashi asks.

"Movies."  My father and I say in sync.  He smiles and stands up before grabbing a movie and placing in the DVD player and grabbing a blanket.  He sits down and places the blanket over the three of us as the movie starts.

~After The Movie~

I yawn and look to see my father and Hizashi are both asleep.  I stand up and place the blanket over the two before taking tons of pictures with my phone.  I ship it, Erasermic for life.  I quietly make my way to my room and text Shoto.

How are you? :Healer

CanadianFlag: Fine.

How are the other two? :Healer

CanadianFlag: Midoriya is okay but
Iida, he damaged his left hand.

I hope he gets better, :Healer
but do you know when you will
 be released?

CanadianFlag: In 3 days.  Endeavor
will be picking me up to finish the
internship.

Okay, well I wish you luck! :Healer

CanadianFlag: Thank you, I will see
you after the internship.

See you then! :Healer